Chapter 23: Pirates Vs Ninja

Song Quote: Rise Up
"See the world While you're young and beautiful Come with me Build a dream Life is here for us to see Feeling new, all in tune The melody shines over you Let the music make your morning rule With the beat that makes your body move Say the words Rise up, come on and go with me Say the word Feel the wave of your energy"
~~~

Third Person's Pov:
The four ninja snuck aboard the ship. They had disguised themselves as pirates standing back unable to rescue Dareth. The brown ninja himself had tried intervening on the pirates resulting in him getting captured.

"Haha! How about we make them walk the plank" Captain Soto declared with a pirate laugh. Dareth was led over to the ledge where a wooden board was positioned. The brown ninja gulped as fear kept him in place.

"You're making a big mistake" he said shakily as he was pushed onto the board. The edge coming closer with each push and shove. "Don't make me call upon the dragon!" He cried out much to the pirates pleasure.

Jay sighed looking at the brown ninja sympathetically. "We have to save him" he whispered to Kai as they could only stand idly by.

"We can't get close enough without blowing our cover" Kai replied looking around trying to come up with a plan.

"Who here wants to see her go splat?" Captain Soto asked his crew as they cheered along.

"Who wants to see him live?" Jay added in the best pirate voice he could. The crew looked around at one another confused.

"The planks getting shorter huh?" Soto mocked pressing his cutlass to Dareth's neck.

"W-we don't need to do this fellas" Dareth whimpered as his voice shook. "I'm a lousy martial artist. What I do, I wouldn't even consider it art."

He continued his confession as if this were his last moments before the fall. "I know I say I'm a brown belt, but I painted it. And my trophies, they're all fake."

"I know I am nothing" he sighed looking down regrettably before Soto shoved him off over the ledge of the wooden plank. The ninja gasped as they can all hear his screams echoing on the wind as it grew distant down below.

~~~

Your Pov:
Climbing up the side of the Bounty after Lloyd got you in close. You sighed in relief as the Ultra dragon  caught the brown ninja. 
"I called the dragon!" he cheered from the fangs of the beauty.

Taking the opportunity you hopped aboard quickly knocking two pirates down glaring at the rest. "This boat isn't big enough for all of us" you hissed with your fists raised to fight.

"A Thief?" Captain Soto scratched his head before raising his sword in your direction.

The ninja revealed themselves as they used their spinjitzu to change back into their regular ninja suits. They stood at your side opposite of the pirates.

"More pajama men?" Soto gasped looking at the ninja confused.

"Where?! I can't see!" No eyed Pete shouted looking around.

"Ninja versus Pirates. Who will win?" Kai declared as the battle had begun. Chaos broke out as each ninja dealt with their own set of pirates.

Zane used smoke bombs to obscure Soto's view before pinning the captain to a pole with his shurikens. Taking the opportunity you blended into the smoke taking out a pirate by hitting a precise pressure point on his neck. 

Moving swiftly across the deck you provided assistance  fighting back swiftly evading the swipe of their blades. You would hit their pressure points at a very precise spot for the most control and damage.