The Swan Sisters

Laura P

Laura P.O.V

I heard a car honking causing me to turn my head. I got up and walked out of my rooms as the heels of my boots thud onto the wooden floor. I walk down the steps followed by Charlie and Bella not far behind. We all walked outside to see a red truck pulling over the driveway and another car appearing behind it. I crossed my arms as I watch Charlie wave at the two figures. The boy with long hair took out a wheelchair and set it down before helping an old man out of the other car.

"Billy, it's nice to see you again." Charlie greeted as I stood at the side.

"Girls, do you remember Billy and Jacob Black?" Charlie asked and Bella answered.

"No...Yes. Maybe." She shrugged as I nod my head.

"Clear in mind. How's it going?" I asked him as he chuckled.

"Can't move, but I can still dance." Billy chuckled as Charlie shook his head.

"Besides Charlie can't stop talking about you two coming back in Forks. Mostly you Laura." Billy smiled at me as I looked down onto my feet then back up smiling slightly.

"I bet I can knock you off that chair." Charlie challenges as Billy smirked.

"Not if I knock you down first." He says as the two old men went towards the road and began to play fighting. I couldn't help but smile at them before glancing at Bella to see Jacob talking to her shyly.

"Jacob Black, aren't you the guy that liked Bella when we were kids?" I asked him causing their heads to look at me as Jacob blush and scratched the back of his head.

"Well-uh." He stutters as I looked at him up and down judging his attire.

"Not bad, but need a little bit more muscle and change of clothes," I said and shrugged as Bella hits my shoulder and glaring at me while Jacob hid his hands into his pockets and cleared his throat

"So Bella, what do you think?" Charlie asked as the two old men came back panting and smiling from their play fight.

"About what?" She asked in confusion as I raised an eyebrow.