Dark Souls: ...The Friendly NPC

M e m e s ?
Apparently based on a new AU I have been thinking for a little while now...

Ft. Sugino, Tokoyami, England (Special) And Itachi!

***

The group of four people were walking in the "sewer".
Tokoyami was filming the whole place. Sugino held a flashlight in his hand, so they would all be able to see through the darkness. England was leading the whole group. Itachi on the other hand... was doing his own thing.

It has been half an hour since they were all in the sewer trying to look for the exit.
Silence.

Everything felt sort of peaceful. But the atmosphere didn't quite feel right.

Tokoyami noticed something, someone wasn't here with them. No steps from behind were heard anymore.
England and Sugino haven't noticed anything, minding their own business.

The hero in-training shivered. As he spoke up "Guys... Where the f-fuck is Itachi Uchiha?"

The other two heard him and thus turned around.

"Itachi..?" Sugino called out, looking for the ninja of the Uchiha Clan. A voice sang aloud, echoing.

It echoed loudly for all three of them to hear.

Sugino aimed the flashlight right where the singing was coming from. Tokoyami did the same, with the camera.

A certain figure was standing there, showing only their back to the group.

"Uh..." England sweated.

This song. It was this song. The atmosphere suddenly felt... heavier.

The three looked back at each other in concern. Trembling.

This figure was none other than Itachi himself..

...the ninja turned around, still singing.

[The Singing Demon-Ninja of Genjutsu]

Or from what the weirdest title said.—

Itachi ran straight, towards them. Singing louder.

...

England was the first to scream. Tokoyami shook. Sugino trembled in fear.

The three ran.

Camera shook.

Screams were almost the last thing that the camera lastly recorded...

...

...
"FLYING MINT BUNNY SAVE US!"

B l o o d

S p l a t t e r .

***

I think they all "died". Itachi why... just why.

He probably did use the Genjutsu on all three of them, just a possibility.

(._.)