one

ding

the sound of the elevator awakened the drowsy lady. she stepped out with few co workers that she don't really talk to. they went to their own ways while the lady continues to walk on a straight path.

"good morning."

"hey wendy, how's your morning?"

"good morning wendy!"

"ching chong, hi!"

her co workers greeted her but she turned them a blind eye. although, her co workers treats the same to most other co workers and she thinks it's some sort of a habit. which is truly not.

however, there's one co worker she talks to.

"hey seungwan, still not greeting the others?"

"oh god, no." she replied as she places her things on the desk, taking a seat with a matching sigh of frustration.

kim yerim, but most preferably called as yeri, the one and only person slash bestfriend slash co worker who son seungwan speaks to.

yeri gave seungwan a pat and said, "you know you have to be in a good mood these days if you want to present a good proposal to get you promoted, hon."

"they do that out of a habit!" seungwan yelled causing the others to look at her. it was embarrassing but she didn't mind most of it. one cup of bad morning for one lady!

yeri chuckled and replied, "no. i don't think so. but please be in a good mood today. i heard that there's a new art director who is going to work with us for 2 months."

"why 2 months? why not forever? and does that have anything to do with me 'cause i guess not."

"o-oh i-i mean i'm just telling you to be informed so that you'll be good to everyone. i'm going to go now. bye!" yeri ran away from their conversation yet seungwan wonders why she seemed so tense but that thought subsided quickly.

a designer. seungwan has put alot of efforts to achieve her dream. she is contented of her position but she was craving for more.

°

few hours has passed and seungwan did not have lunch yet. she was too focused on her work because who else does not want to get what they want? a saying that she puts on her mindset.

grrr. grrr.

and how funny that tummies do growl. seungwan laughed in her mind and decided to take a break. she stretched her arms and slowly peeked on the desk across her. jeon jungkook's table.

jeon jungkook has been her crush ever since she stepped in this company. they don't talk like friends do but they glance and greet each other which is a miracle for seungwan to greet a person.

she looked at him and her pupils probably dilated. her heart then skipped a beat when jungkook catched her looking at him. she immediately went down on her seat and thought of how an embarrassing human being she is. how embarrassing.

grrr. grrr.

her tummy still continues to growl and she couldn't handle the hunger. she then stood up and went her way to the exit. as she walk passed by jungkook's desk, jungkook then called her out, "hey wendy."

"y-yes?" an obvious stutter. but who wouldn't flatter in this kind of situation?

"are you gonna have lunch?" jungkook asked at her. it was obvious for her that he's gonna join to have lunch with her. she proudly replied, "yes!"

"well, can i go with you then?" he asked politely and had a nod as an answer from seungwan.

seungwan was blushing. her tummy that was instead growling from hunger is now filled with butterflies. she feels the heat on her cheeks. it was just a great opportunity for her to have lunch with her one and only crush, jeon jungkook.

they both walked on their ways to the elevator. as they stood in front of the elevator, it was silence that filled the atmosphere. she wanted to break the ice but then-

"what are you going have for lunch?" they both said in unison until they realized that they both said the same thing. they laughed together at the thought.

"i'm a korean in canada so i will still eat korean food. i know you don't eat korean-"

"shu up, i do. the fact that i have a korean blood won't stop me from eating korean foods." seungwan laughed. she was enjoying the moment she's having. just a conversation with jungkook and the world spins.

ding

the elevator finally reached their floor. as the door opens, a person who looked familiar to seungwan just flashed infront of her eyes.

the both of them has their eyes glued on each other. staring and not a single muscle has moved in their bodies. but thoughts and memories flashed in their minds. emotions starts to build up and questions came.

tears were building up in her eyes as she finally realized who that person was.

the person whom she thought would be hers.

the person who she's madly inlove with.

the person who broke her heart.

the person who made her feel happiness.

the person who made her miserable.

you again, kim taehyung.