Her Smile

You talk about the world? You may like to hear about her. You think this external world is against you? Her inner world had pledged against her! Her own demons were the reason of the hauntings she faced. Her own monsters had melted her! She dissociated little by little everyday just like soap does in water. Her heart didn't feel like it attained the tendency to beat anymore because it itself was beaten up by all the despairs and sorrows it had to experience. Her body ached and her soul shook making her try to give up and yet she smiled.

When she smiled, she seemed like the most powerful of the beings ever faced by this universe. That smile was so powerful, it could freeze the abrupting lavas. It was so powerful, it could blow away the heavily weeping clouds. It was so powerful, it could dislocate the mountains. It was so powerful, it could stop the flow of the running streams. That smile was something which could bring the dead back to life! That smile was the innocence of a child's giggle. That smile was the hunger of a starving lion. That smile was the smile which is desired by the happiest of the people because that smile was a wingless bird with the confidence to fly. That smile? It was strength!

***