28 ~Urges~

⚠️Swear warning (You know this already so let's start)⚠️

3rd person POV

"Let's move people, we have somewhere to be in less than four hours!" Shiro said through the intercom. It was currently... who knows to be exact? In space it was almost always dark. Back on Earth, it would be about 4:30 am.

Everyone was already awake and heading down to the training room. When everyone, or almost everyone arrived Shiro saw people missing.

"Where's Lance and (Y/N)?" He asked. Everyone looked around. Shiro sighed.

"I'll get Lance!" Coran said in his usual happy tone.

"I will retrieve (Y/N)" Allura said calmly. They both headed out the door to go and wake up their missing comrades.

"Anyways, lets start."

Hunk's POV (since I need to give him more love)

We all walked to a spot in the room, with the gladiator in the middle.

"Start training session level 8." Shiro said. The light on its head turned from red to green and stood up. I looked at it, and it stared back into my soul. Then all of a sudden, it lunges at me! I run and take out my bayard and activate it. I turn around and get ready to shoot but the robot kicks my gun out my hand and kicks me over afterwards.

I groaned and sat up.

"This is fun." I said and pushed myself off the floor.

Keith on the other hand ran up to it first and started whacking it with his sword. Which seemed like he already made more progress than me.

I shuffled to go find my gun and picked it up. I aimed it at the gladiator but didn't shoot. If I did, I'd also take down Keith. Unfortunately, I've learned this lesson the hard way just a few months ago. Oh yeah left him unconscious for a few moments. NOT THE POINT.

Keith was hit and rolled away to the other side.

"Keith stay down!" I shouted and readied my blast. I was about to shoot when Keith came back into my shot, and throw his sword at it.

"Keith!"

He was hit again but didn't roll this time. His sword was sent flying towards Pidge's head and she moved right before she was impaled on the noggin.

Keith was forced to use hand to hand combat but was clearly struggling.

"A little help here?" He asked nobody in particular. Shiro ran up behind him with his arm glowing purple and hit the robot on the head. He was left a bit staticky, but the light was still green. He turned around and began running back at me.

I took my shoot and blasted it, sending it flying backwards into the wall. It flickered but the light was still green. It stood back up, but I kept firing until it stayed down. Eventually, it was down and the light faded to red. I took a deep breath and collapsed on the floor.

"Break?"

Coran's POV

I headed down the corridors and took a left to Lance's room. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.