You

Bahja Pov

We out here in Disney world and having a blast with my birthday girl. Until I saw that bitch Love and her son and prodigy was with them.

Prodigy: Nique Bahja!!!!

Nique: prodigy!!!!!

Prodigy: how you been this is my son Xavier.

Bahja: awe he is too cute. This is our birthday princess Shamoni.

Prodigy : awe happy birthday Shamoni.

Shamoni: thank you

Love: Bahja??

Bahja: Love?? *attitude*

Love: wow I haven't seen you in a while.

Bahja: well the original plan was supposed to be forever. But lo ovio is that it didn't work out in my favor.

Love: nice to know how you feel.

Nique: anytime well it was nice seeing you prod. See you in atl when we have a little get together which should be soon.

Prodigy: aight just text me the date and I'll be there.

Me and nique we he rushed back to the hotel room and stayed there for while to nap cause Shamoni started getting cranky.

Nique Pov

I'm kind of freaking out shit like I'm pregnant again and Love is near me this ain't working out my way. I still haven't told Bahja.

Bahja: you ok Nique you seem off?

Nique: Hell yea the fact that love is back and I'm.....

Bahja: Your not feeling safe??

Nique:*lying* yea....

Bahja: your lying baby. You know I can see right through your lies. What's wring for real??

Nique: well I'm pregnant.......

And that's a chapter how you think Bahja gonna react Comment down below sorry for not updatj.g I have been caught up with school.