Audition

ok, guys, I might not post anything else today. I'm sick atm and it hurts.

-------------

You run to BigHit Entertainment for the audition. You see a woman with a clipboard and decide to walk up to her.

"Hello there, are you here for the audition?" The woman asked. "Yas, I'm not late right?" you asked. She hands you a clipboard to fill out you, put your name and song you're dancing to and singing. You finish filling it out and your number is 129.

"until you are called, go practice," she tells me.

=============

"Number 129. We're ready for you." you walk in the room and see 7 handsome boys. "Are you (y/n)?" The one in the middle asked. "Yas, that's me," you answer.

"So, Miss (y/n) what will you be doing for us today.

"I will be doing choreography and a song,"

This is what you danced.

this is what you sang.

They all look at you will wide eye and say "I like her, can we keep her." One of the boys says. And you can see that their faces can't stop smiling.

"We will call you when we get intell if you've won." As the lady tells you, you start to head out.

--------next morning----

You wake up, get ready and make breakfasts. you decided to make some Sunny-side up Eggs with Sausage, a Parfait.

you decide to wear this for today.

After you finish everything you do in the morning, you get an unknown number

After you finish everything you do in the morning, you get an unknown number. So you answer it (me I never answer cause they are mainly telemarketing)

"Hello, is the (y/n)?" They asked.

"Yas it is," you answer.

"Good, then Congratulations Miss (Y/n) you are BTS's newest member so pack up your clothes and head on over to this destination I am sending to you now. A Security Guard will be waiting for you outside the building." He says.

With that last word, he hung up. "Am I really a band member now?" you asked yourself and looked at the location and realized it's happening. Your longing dream to be famous and be a part of something special.

You gather everything you want to bring with you to your new home and get into your car and head to the destination.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/n - i am alwayslooking for new ideas for this story or any other story i wrote. So feel free to send in your ideas. I will give yiu credit for your unique ideas. 😊