21

Kristina POV

I got out of bed, threw on some sweats and a tank top with my Nike slides and went to go talk to Karmen.

When I got to her house Cam's car was in the driveway. Oh shit. Somebody bout to die. I got out and walked straight in just in case she in the middle of gettin ass whoopin or sum.

"Karmen!?"

"Kitchen!"

"Why is Cam's car-"

I walked in and saw here hugged up with a baby that looked just like Cam.

"You know that year, when I disappeard?"

"Yeah..."

"I was kinda... You know.... Pregnant.."

"Sooo.. You just gone keep that a secret... Really?"

"I'm sorry..."

"Who baby is it?"

"Cam's"

"Nigga! You had a baby by another nigga while you were goin through a divorce with another nigga!?"

"Kinda."

"How does Travis that you were pregnant?"

"I always wore big clothes when I would see him."

"What's her name?"

"Mya Annabell Woods."

Annabell? Like the doll?

"Yeah."

"She gone be bad."

"No she not." She said laughing. I took her and she immediately started to smile. She was so cute.

"Look at my god-daughter. Hold is she?"

"16 months"

I put her down on the ground and started to go home since ya know, it 12:00 in the fucking morning.

"Bye Karmen. Bye Cameron."

"Bye!" They yelled from the kitchen in unison. Hopefully she can sit down and stop hoeing.

I got home and explained everything to Zay then went to sleep. I dont have work or school for the rest of the week so imma just chill.

The next day

Zay POV

I woke up to a small body on my stomach. I looked to see Kristi slobbering and giggling while sitting up. I saw Kristina walk in with a bottle while X and Aub trailed behind her.

"Well look who finally woke up."

"Yeah." I said grabbing the bottle from her and fed Kristi. She climbed into bed as Aub X ran out go do whatever. After I she finished eating I gave her to Kristina so she could be burped and went to go do hygiene stuff.

I walked out to see Kris playing with Kristi as she lay on the bed. I got on the bed and just stared at her.

"Can I have my face back, damn?"

"Who you talking to like that?"

"You, who else?"

"Keep playing Kris."

"Whateva, you ain't gone nun. Tell em Kristi, say 'you aint gone do nun.' " She said in a baby voice while pointing her Kristi's hand in my face. She just laughed and slobbered. I leaned over in her ear "We gone make some mo' babies if you wanna play with me." I kissed the skin underneath her ear and she started blushing.