{ever heard of knocking?}

Evie's pov
I take off my shirt when all of a sudden my door slams right Open. In walks in a certain pirate named Harry.

"Omg ever heard of knocking!?" I scream as I try to cover myself as much as possible.

"Your door was unlocked and since you basically begging me I'll sleep with you." Harry said with a smirk as he began to lift up his shirt.
No one's pov
"Nooo. You put your shirt back on and leave." Evie said as she pushed the pirate closer to the door.

"Fine we won't do anything just please let me stay." The pirate says.

"Why!?" Evie asked still trying to cover herself up.

"Because. I'm bored and your bored. We could maybe catch up." Harry said as he walked around evie's organized room.

"Oh please the only thing you need to catch up on is sleep." She said referring to his guyliner that had smeared all under his eye.

Harry let out a small chuckle. "Now get out!" Evie said as she pushed him out of her dorm. Harry has managed to pull her out with him. Everyone saw her in her bra and laughed.

"Ughh let me go." Evie said trying to get inside her dorm.

"Fine I'll see you again tonight and I'll make sure to bring extra condom's" Harry said making sure that the whole hallway heard him.

"Ughhhhh." Evie screamed as she pushed Harry one last time before entering her dorm at last. She made sure to lock her dorm. She then changed into her comfy clothes which was this⬇️

She than sat her bed and watched tv before she knew it, it was already 11:00pm

She than sat her bed and watched tv before she knew it, it was already 11:00pm. Evie had rewatched all the seasons of keeping up with the Kardashian's.

"Hey it's Mal and jay and Carlos open up!" Mal said through the other side of the door.

"Coming." I said as i walked to the door.

Evie's pov
I open the door to reveal Carlos jay and Mal.

"Hey What are you all doing here?" I ask them as they laugh.

"We saw Jane Carlos Lonnie and jay exiting the building when me Ben and his family were leaving so ben's mother invited them to come with." Mal explained as she took off her makeup.

"Omg evie you should've seen jay and Aladdin's monkey. It was priceless." Carlos says as he laughs.

"What did you do all day?" Jay asks.

"Ohh nothing just slept with Harry and that was it." I lied.

"Wait Evie you What?!" Mal said.

"I slept with Harry. I thought the whole school knew already. After all we did make a grand exit." I say

"You slept with the enemy?!" Jay yells.