I have to find a job!!!

as i went to school things were so freaking boring sometimes i wished the school would blow up already. so i went to lunch and got my food and sat down at the same table as ususal and saw people talking to their friends and i sighed... until jennifer came over and sat next to me.

"hey tyana"

"hey jennifer"

"so how come your sitting by yourself all alone"

"i don't know i ask myself that same question"

"so how are the neighbors"

"good....but their son....he is so adorable and sweet and funny"

"what's his name?"

"harry"

"cool......"

"we hunged out yesterday..."

"oh so what did yall do?"

"we got to know each other at the bakery cause that's where he works and then we walked to my house and went to my room he helped me with my homework then we played truth or dare and then we kissed......."

"was it like a smooch or like a french kiss"

"kinda like a french kiss but we madeout and it was amazing i can't describe it"

"wow you must really like him a lot thats really sweet"

"yeah..."

"so are you going to the bakery again?"

"yeah"

"can i come to"

"yeah its a free country no one is stoping us"

"ok cool ill see you in front of the school when we get out"

"ok"

the bell had rung and we went to class.....but the good news is we got out school now so i just had to meet up with jennifer in the front of the school as we saw each other we walked together to the bakery as we got to the bakery we walked inside and then i saw harry putting some pastries in the oven and saw that his shirt had flour and eggs all over his apron and i giggled.

"so is that him?"

"yeah thats harry"

harry walked up to the counter

"hey beautiful and hi..."

"jennifer, my name is jennifer im tyana's best friend

"well nice to meet you sweet cheeks"

at first when i heard what he said i kinda felt jealous a little bit but thats ok i got over it but jennifer blushed a little and i just laughed.

"so what's up" harry said

" nothing really jennifer just wanted to come with me to see you and whether you were cute or not"

"i did not....... i just wanted to see what you looked like"

"yeah will go with that story"