Prologue

Came out in: 21 July

__
Tip tap tip tap, a soft echo of shoes hit the ground.

A 2 year old girl was sneaking down the staircase, her h/c hair was flowing from the wind to the window.

The girl reached the bottom of the staircase and giggled as she looked around the hallway to see if her parents were there.

She snuck through the halls, reaching the kitchen. She pulled a small stool from under the sink and stood on it
She jumped up a bit, gripping onto the counter.

She pulled herself up and layed on the counter. Soon she crawled on the counter and stood up once she reached the fridge.

She stood on her tippy toes trying to reach for the jar on the top of the fridge

"What do you think you are doing?" A voice said as the lights flicked on.

The H/Cette girl's head spin to the voice

She notices her father standing at the door with a sleepy smile on his face.

"Me wanted cookies" she pointed to the blue jar on top of the fridge.

"I told you Y/n, No cookies at midnight"

"But-"

"Stools are for sitting on, cookie. Now let's go to bed"

As he started to walk over Y/n jumped up again to try and grab it but fell off the counter, landing in a pile of red, white and f/c petals."

"Y/N!" Shota shouted and went over.

Y/n's head popped out of the pile and looked at her father "I'm ok Daddy!" She smiled happily as more petals start to appear from her hands and magical from the air

Shota looked at his daughter, who just discovered her quirk.

-----------------

"Crystalize petal, that's her quirk"
The doctor said as he read the history of M/n and Shota's family history of quirks.

"What does that mean?" Y/n asked confused yet excited.

"Your quirk, is a mixture of your parents most likely. Petal bomb, is your mother's and Erasure is your father's quirk. You quirk is taking a person's quirk away and absorbing it in a petal and use it for yourself or someone else can absorb it using that power for a while. The person will still have their quirk, just erased for 10 minutes."

Y/n jumped up excitedly as she left the hospital with her father. As they got home and Y/n excited as she was showed her quirk to her mother, and her father explaining it.

_--------

"SHES COMING WITH ME SHOTA!"

Y/n opened her eyes a bit and hugged her panda plushie tightly as she heard her parents argue.

She wasn't use to it, her parents never have fought.

She got up from her bed, a petal and panda plush in hand, she snuck down stairs to see 2 things that she never wanted to see, burn holes, cuts and petals all over the ground and walls. Along with her father and mother arguing.

Your mother holding petals that could explode any moment, and your father using his quirk so she won't use her quirk.

"Mama...Dada..." Y/n said softly with tears in her eyes.

M/n turned around "Sweetie, you shouldn't be here, you should go back to bed"

Y/n shook her head, scared. " Why are mommy and daddy fighting?"

"Because You and I are leaving" she went over to her, gripping onto her small wrist and started to drag her out of the house.

"NO I DONT WANNA LEAVE DADDY" the small girl cried as her mother gripped onto her wrist tightly hurting her.

"YOU BRAT!" A petal was thrown at Y/n blowing up in her face, creating a giant scar on her cheek.

Tears filled the girl's eyes and ran to her father, hiding behind him

"GOODBYE BRAT AND ERASER HEAD! ILL SEE YOU SOON". She said as she left.

Shota hugged his daughter and noticed blood dripping from his daughter's cheek.

He started to calm her down and covered her cheek. He sighed and layed her on his bed, he left to go clean the house as she slept.

"What am I going to do when UA starts again... She'll have to come with me"

______

(This is the editor,Lily) Thanks for reading!