Chapter 3: Spooky giant man

Came out: 27 July

____
The next few weeks Y/n was hanging out with her father.

She hugged her panda plushie and layed in her bed, the next day she was going to U.A again.

She looked at her cupboard that was filled with posters of a few different heroes but mostly of her aunt's and uncles.

She hopped out of her bed and checked the time, even though she couldn't read it.

She looked under her bed and took a toy from under her bed, an action figure of her dad. She smiled at it and set in on the ground and she kept looking

She found lots of Panda and Eraserhead things and she soon saw what she was looking for, a book.

She opened the book to be lots of doodles of stickmen and failed panda drawings.

She started to draw on a page and soon fell a sleep.

Shota later entered to see his daughter laying on the floor and he picked her up, layed her in the bed and he then smiled a bit.

-----

The next day Y/n was dressed in a flowery dress and her hair was put in pigtails

She jumped into the car and sat in her seat as her dad buckled her in.

As the drove to U.A she looked out the window, squishing her face against the window 

----

As soon as the reached U.A, Aizawa picked his daughter out the car and went to the teacher's lounge, Midnight took her.

Y/n soon sat on the couch and played with her panda as Midnight left the lounge since she was going to take care of Y/n for the rest of the day.

Y/n soon looked around the room "Aunt midnight?" 

The door soon opened and Y/n screamed

"SCARY MAN!"

Y/n ran out the room and ran to the field, since Midnight said if she needed to them she could go meet her dad.

She ran and saw a group of 21 people, her dad was included.

She ran through them and hugged her dad's leg

"BIG SCARY MAN IN ROOM! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!” She started to cry and dig her head in her father's pants.

As all the students stared at the young h/c girl who was crying in their teacher's pants.

____________________________________________

Chapter done!

(This is the editor,Lily) Thanks for reading!

Also I was having a debate of making the character 

1. Look random every time I draw her

2. I make her like a black slate mannequin 

3. based on Shota Aizawa and someone's oc

4. You guys design the looks... cuz IDK I like drawing and want to draw different mini scenes from this book

Which should I do?