🌻≀soft

ship;
willne, memeulous, imallexx & jamesmarriott
prompt;
in which alex has a bad day so he goes to his boys for comfort. non pre-existing polyamorous relationship, it develops uwu
tw;
mentions of verbal abuse and homophobia
a/n;
sorry for the long awaited updates; i've been a bit preoccupied with life as usual but i plan to update more frequently!

also this takes place when will, george and james record their pokemon card video, meaning they're all over. alex lives at george's flat.

also pretend literally no one knows alex's sexuality, just so it makes more sense x

last edited- 7•8•19

🌻

the door slammed violently shut behind alex. he just wanted to curl up into a ball and die. he had made a few new friends via the internet and spent the day going for a casual visit with them at a coffee shop, but when he came out as bisexual to them, they weren't having it.

he had been called the worst names in the book. he had been shoved, punched, beaten, but not a finger was laid on him. he felt so broken inside, felt so awful knowing people like that existed and could be disguised as friends.

alex simply groaned, halfheartedly tossing the keys he held on the countertop and preparing to cry in the comfort of his room. he heard sounds of laughter coming from george's room; alex knew they were recording cause george had said so, but he wasn't expecting george to invite more than one person over.

after a while of being curled up in the comfort of his blankets, george's room went quiet. alex assumed he had finished recording for the day. he sighed, nuzzling against the pillow in attempts to extract what warmth remained when the creak of the door opening and light filtering over him made him freeze.

"alex?"

george's soft comforting voice washed through the room, filling the previously cold and dead atmosphere with warmth.

alex moved around, positioning himself in a way where he could see george. his eyes remained half lidded as the smaller male moved over, sitting down beside him on the bed. without thinking much of it, alex immediately sat up and latched on to george, sobbing into the soft fabric of his hoodie.

"al? what's wrong?" george asked gently without anything other than comfort in his tone.

alex sniffled, letting out a choked whimper. "t-they—!" alex whined. "c-called me a faggot!"

george's eyes widened in disbelief. he already knew what alex was on about, so he lifted him up gently and moved him onto his lap.

"alex. there's so many mean people in this world, you understand?" george whispered. "so, so many. they just want to bring you down. i don't know why, but they do. people will try to break you, alex, but you shouldn't let them. this is the kind of reaction they want from you. don't let their stupid words get in your head, alex. they can't hurt you."

alex began to stop crying, listening intently to george's soft voice. he nuzzled up against him, already close to falling asleep. however, before george completely lulled him to slumber, he woke him up once more.

"will and james are staying the night." george explained. "will said he heard you crying and didn't want to leave you by yourself, so you should probably go talk to him and let him know what happened and that you're alright. james decided to stay with will because he knows how exhausted he makes himself when going about these kinds of situations."