Chapter 4: The Slushy

Rachel's POV:

    Well I am now dating the most popular guy in William McKinley High School, now everybody knows me.
    I am known for dating Finn and my lovely voice. Anyways I gotta hurry and get to my locker to get my books for last period. As I approach my locker I see Kurt standing there with a black eye. I quickly run up to him, well as fast as my heals allow me to.

''What happened to you?! '' I exclaimed.

''Your boyfriend. ''

     I was in so much shock, I just stood there for a few seconds. Then I turned around on my heel and stormed down the hallway.

''Rachel!!! Wait stop don't worry about it!!!! '' Kurt yelled down the hall causing an echo and all eyes to turn on me.

     I didn't care I just kept on walking, until I found where I was going. I quickly payed for my slushy and headed to the gymnasium because I knew that's where he was.
     He was standing by there talking to Puck and the rest of the jocks then Puck pointed at me and Finn turned around. A smile grew on his face. Oh he don't what's coming.

''Oh hey Rach. What's u-''  He was cut off by me throwing the slushy right in his face.

     His expression was pure shock.
The boys began to go ohhh and yell how he just got owned.

''What the hell Rachel?! '' he asked me sounding livid as ever.

''This is for Kurt!!! We are done!! '' I screamed in his face.

     My voice echoed through the gym and all eyes were on me. But I didn't care, I turned around walking proudly out of the gym.
    Finn was chasing after me yelling apologies. I went right out my locker and surely enough Kurt was standing there looking anxious. He looked in my hand and saw my slushy cup and he took it from me and quickly began to ask plenty of questions.

''What?! Why Rachel?! You know I can handle this, I know you care deeply for Finn. I shouldn't have told you I am so story for ruining your relationship Rach. ''

'' He deserved it, '' was all I could say as I opened my locker and collected my books shutting it after me.

     The bell rang out throughout the whole school.
       I quickly walked down the hall, then Kurt rushed up to me and then threw the empty slushy cup in the garbage.

'' Rachel you didn't have to do that. But thank you.'' he told me.

'' Kurt, your my best friend. How could I not? '' I replied turning to him.

'' Kurt, you are my best friend and I won't even hesitate when someone does something like this to you. I love you, Kurt.''

    After I finished my preaching, Kurt dropped his books to the ground and hugged me. For me to be able to hug him back I had to drop my books too. But I don't care.

''I love you too, Rach.''