0.1

______

______

"jonathan, will, hurry up or i'm leaving without you" katerina calls into the hallway before she continues her conversation with joyce. will runs out of his room before jonathan walks out of his, they all say goodbye to joyce before walking to the girl's car and getting in, jonathan sits in the passenger seat with will in the back. katerina turns on the radio and they all listen to the music as they pull into the school's car park, anissa turns down the music before parking the car.

"thank you for the ride, bye" jonathan says before walking away from the car and towards the school. will hugs the girl before running off to the middle school, katerina rolls her eyes before looking for nancy and steve. she finds steve's car as a car revs it's engine, steve and nancy get out of the car and look over at katerina who shrugs. the car parks beside katerina, she glances over as a good looking guy with a mullet steps out of the car, he makes eye contact with her and winks. she walks around her car and towards steve's but not before checking the guy out and she sees his doing the same.

"they're from california" katerina says as she makes her way over to nancy and steve, they both look over at her confused on how she knows that without having a conversation.
"look at the number plate" katerina says before she laughing as they notice them. she watches as the attractive guy looks at her before walking into the school.

"alright, let's go" steve says putting his arms around both katerina and nancy. katerina rolls her eyes and pushes him off as they walk into the school doors.
"rina, come back" steve yells out after his best friend as she walks away.
"i miss you" steve yells out before katerina spins around and flips him off as nancy laughs at their interaction.

"bye nance" katerina says before seeing nancy wave at her before she turns the corner and walks to her locker.

+++

"hey kat" tina says as she hands her a flyer to her halloween party, katerina nods before walking off to her locker, she puts the flyer into her locker before closing it and leaning against it, waiting for the bell to ring.

"jonathan" katerina says catching up with the older byers boy, she notices the orange flyer and points at it as he groans.

"nancy is trying to make me go to the party" jonathan explains to the girl who smiles at the boy who shakes his head.
"i'm not going" jonathan says as katerina looks at him with puppy god eyes.

"c'mon, jonathan. it will be fun" katerina says as jonathan shakes his head no.
"please, do it for me" katerina says trying to persuade the boy, he goes to open his mouth but before he can reply, the bell rings for their next class.
"think about it, johnno and tell me later" katerina says before walking off to her next class leaving jonathan in the middle of the hall, he shakes his head before going to his own class.

she sits in her seat at the back and starts to draw stuff that comes to her mind, she doesn't notice someone is sitting beside her until they lean over and try to look at her drawings which makes her quickly flip the page to an unused one and look at the person.

"california" katerina says with a smirk as the new guy rolls his eyes at her.

"billy hargrove" california introduces to the katerina who shrugs, not caring.

"didn't ask" katerina bites back before she looks outside, she then starts drawing the sky as billy watches her.
"rina" katerina says wanting the guy's attention off her, he nods but continues to watch her.

before she can tell him off, the teacher walks in and katerina closes her drawing book and gets out the one she needs for class but draw small things in the corner when she bored.

+++

katerina parks her car in the spot next to where hopper's would be parked, it's still light out so she leaves the flashlight in her car before making her way to the cabin, she steps over the trips wires. she uses her telekinesis powers to unlock the locks from the outside before walking in and hanging her jumper onto the hook before walking to the tv area.

"hey el, i'll be in my room doing homework. come get me, if you need me" katerina says before kissing the girl on the head who nods before the older girls walks into her room and gets out her school work.

+++

katerina is so busy being in her own word whilst doing homework, she didn't hear the knocks on the door, she didn't even know hopper was home until he called out to eleven.

"hey, what'd we talk about ?" hopper calls out to eleven, katerina gets off her bed and looks out of her room and sees hopper sitting down in his spot at the small table. katerina walks out of her room and moves the eggos to the bench before sitting in her spot.

"what ?" hopper calls out to eleven not hearing what she said, katerina looks at hopper and then at el's room, not knowing she said anything.

"no signal. it's 8-1-5. you're late" eleven days opening the door to her bedroom.

"yeah, i lost track of time. i'll signal next time, all right ? uh, and it's 8:15. it's not 8-1-5" hopper says to eleven as she makes her way over to the table.

"eight-fifteen" el replies looking at hopper then katerina who nods at the younger girl. katerina tunes out of the conversation about dinner before dessert, she tunes back into the conversation as the three of them take the foil of their dinner and hand it to hopper who puts it on the bench behind him, they then all start eating.