Chapter 12

Mo's POV
"Jc"

"Yeah"

"This is my dads safe"

"Okay"

"I think I know what the code is"

"What is it?"

"2001"

"Why do you think that"

"Well lets say my dad had tough love on my mom and on my brother. But me I was his perfect little angel who never do anything wrong"

"So you were like the only person who he felt met his standards"

"Yeah and 2001 is my birth year"

"Oh"

"Anyways...lets put that in"

So we put the code in and it worked. I also knew my brother wouldn't change it because I am his world as he is mines.
When we opened the safe we found bunch of drugs, guns, and some papers.

"Wow" he said a little surprised

"Yeah I cant believe he was stupid enough to leave that shit here" I say

"These papers got locations on em. Maybe that's where they do the trapping"

"Yeah I think we should follow them one day"

"Don't you think that's a little too risky? What if the people you think following you is following you to get to him?"

"You make a good point. Guess we'll just have to be sneaky then"

"You're not gonna listen are you?"

"Nope"

"When should we do it then?"

"He said he had to 'work' tomorrow but he's leaving around 8. So I was thinking we follow him then and we could go in my car sense it's black and blends in with the night"

"Okay"

"Yo we should take a picture of these then put everything back" I said wanting to hurry out of here

We took pictures, put everything how it was, locked the door and went in my hidden room I had found my first few days here.

Room in the media⬆️

"This a nice room" Jc said

"Yeah I found it wondering around the house my first few days here. Nobody else knows about but you and me"

"Okay...what now"

"I guess we just watch something until you gotta leave or something"

"Okay"

"From now on this where we talk about it so nobody hear"

"Ight sounds good"

"Thanks for helping me"

"It's no problem"

So we watched some tv til 8 then we went to the kitchen where I made tacos. Then after we ate he left I decided to go to Destiny house bringing some of the food I had made.

______

I came in to find Destiny crying crying on the couch.

"Dede...what happened baby?"

"Mo...My ex is in Atlanta and she said that she wanted me back and I don't know what to do because she broke my heart but I still love her so much." Dede answered

"How did she break your heart"

"She just left. It was like she disappeared. She didn't call or text me, I didn't see her at school, and she didn't even live in her house nomo."

"And now she just think you gonna give her a second chance. Well I think you should meet up with her and ask her where the hell she been. And have her prove that she still deserves you okay"

"Okay I'll do that"

"Good"

"Also... The night of the party I got carried away with the drinks and I ended up sleeping with your brother."

"I know"

"How?"

"I was looking for y'all because I had to tell y'all something. So I thought maybe Rah was in his room. So I opened the door and saw you two"

"Oh... I'm sorry"

"There's nothing to apologize about"

"But I slept with your brother"

"Y'all is adults now do what you want"

Unknown's POV

"When do we get to kill them"

"Soon"

"I'm tired of watching their family bullshit"

"When we can take out the brothers gang that's when we can kill them but for now we just watch"

"But I wanna-"

"YOUR BULLSHIT IS THE REASON WE ALMOST BLEW THE PLAN UP"

"I just wanted to put fear in their eyes"

"YEAH WELL INSTEAD OF DOING THAT YOU SHOT MONICA MAKING THE BROTHER BE MORE AWARE THAT SOMEONE WAS TRYING TO KILL HER NOW HE OUT RIGHT NOW LOOKING FOR US"

"Okay bu-"

"I don't wanna hear it"

"Whatever"

Can I Trust You?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara