Chapter two

I woke up the next morning with a slight hangover and a very warm body laying against me. 

    " What the heck.." I say whilst rolling over suddenly remembering the night before with Sebastian Stan laying in my bed. 

    "oh yeah. okay," I say getting up as quietly as possible. I tiptoe to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth before I tiptoe out and grab a pair of underwear and a large shirt from my closet. I make my way to my kitchen to start making food since I feel bad for sleeping with him when this is probably a one time thing. I turn on my Spotify playlist when Senorita by Shawn Mendes comes on. 

     " Hell yes," I say as I begin to dance around singing the song. 

Sebastian's P.O.V. 

I wake up to the sound of music and the smell of eggs and bacon. I get up grabbing my shirt off the floor, not really worried about pants at the moment. I follow the noise and the smell into Makenzie's kitchen. I see her small frame dancing around using a spatula as a microphone singing to Queens Somebody to love. She's wearing an extremely large shirt for her small body, but I can't help but smile at how adorable she looks. 

     " GOT NO FEEL, I GOT NO RHYTHM..." she sang into the spatula before she poured the eggs onto the plate on the counter next to her. 

    " It looks like you have rhythm to me, " I say with a smirk as she turns towards me startled. She smiles at me throwing her hand over to turn the music off. 

Euphoria's P.O.V. 

  I turned off the music with a huge embarrassed smile across my face. 

    " Breakfast?" 

     " Sure. I don't have anything going on today, unless you're busy, then I can leave whenever you ask, " he says looking at me while sitting down at my kitchen island while I give him the food. 

    " No, I'm not busy today. I should do a little bit of work on my article about the party last night though, " I say grabbing two mugs offering Sebastian some coffee which he gladly accepts. 

" Well, I should probably run over to my apartment to shower and change. That'll take me some time. Would that give you time to get to work and get dressed? It's 8 am right now, if I leave after I eat and come back by 11:45 to take you out to lunch, would that be good? " he asks before eating more of his food. 

  " Yeah. How about I give you my number so you can text me when you leave your apartment?"

   " Yeah that works!"

Sebastian unlocks his phone and passes it to me so I can put my contact info in. I do the same for him while I finish my coffee taking our empty dishes and putting them into the sink. He walks off to my room and comes back in the suit from the night before. 

  " Nice outfit," I say with a giggle. I follow him to the door, opening it for him to leave. 

" 11:45. Don't forget, " he says with a large smile on his face.  

 " I won't. Believe me, " I say smiling back to him as I watch him walk away waving to me as he goes for the elevator. I shut the door before running to my phone to call Sammy.  It rings a few times before he finally picks up. 

" SAMMY. YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT I'M ABOUT TO TELL YOU. " I practically scream into the phone. 

" Girl. It's like 9 in the morning. This better be good to be disrupting my beauty sleep. "

" oh shush. I left with someone last night," I said earning a good few seconds of silence. 

" GIRL YOU GOTTA TELL ME EVERYTHING. WHO. " He screamed from the other end. 

" Sebastian Stan, " I say feeling a little worried that Sammy might have a heart attack on the other end. 

" GIRL. THE SAME MAN YOU'VE BEEN MAKING ME WATCH ALL OF THOSE DUMB SUPERHERO MOVIES FOR? YOU SLEPT WITH A MAN 20 YEARS OLDER THAN YOU?" 

" Yes and Yes. " 

" Was it good? Was he big? Was he actually in your bed when you woke up?"

" Yes. Yes, and Yes. He's actually taking me out to lunch which reminds me I need to get ready. I'll talk to you later. "

" Alright, girly. You better let me know how it goes. Ttyl. " and with that he hand up. 

I get dressed in this:

I sit down on my couch seeing it's 10:30 by the time I get done. I pull out my laptop checking my email then getting to work on my article about the part.

   "  For the people who follow my work, you all know I'm a huge marvel comics fan. Now, I went to the big famous winter's ball last night. I spent most of my time scoping out the singles and watching how the party went. The food was decent, honestly could've had more flavor, but most big parties like that have bland food. You all know that I get the guest list in advance to see if the party is worth my time. Well, last night, Sebastian Stan was on the guest list. I didn't talk to him nor was I even near him at any point but I was told by some reliable sources that he left with a mysterious dame dressed in pink. Whose is this mysterious dame? What should we call her until that? Pink? Send me some suggestions to the S.E. suggestions box on my page. As always, S.E. "

I sent that into my boss earning a response talking about it being saucy about Stans relationship, but little does she know it was me. Oh well. I feel my phone ding and see Sebastian is outside. I grab my coat and lock my apartment door. Lets see where this small date goes...