Yū Otosaka x Reader [part 2]

"Stop staring, idiot, it's rude." (Name) spoke flustered.

Yū's mouth was agape, staring at the female friend who stood in front of her door. When she said  'we should test it's, he didn't think she would take it so seriously. She was very cute.

Her (h/c) hair was loosely falling over/above her shoulders and a (f/c) hair clip held a few strand back, giving her this effortless elegant look. She also wore matching (second f/c) top and black shorts. She was definitely cute...

... And Yū hated it.

He was very flustered not knowing what to do anymore. He just thought of bringing her to the arcade or something but this changes everything.

"Are we just going to stand here or are you carrying me out?" (Name) asked, averting her eyes.

"Uh, yeah sure. This way."

The two made it out of her resident and headed towards the mall. Luckily for Yū, (Name) herself pulled him to an Arcade. She held up a few coins to his bored expression.

"What are those for?" He arced his eyebrow.

"For the games, dimwit," She beamed, leaning to him, almost as if to show him how shiny they are, "and for a bet."

Yū stuck his hand into his pockets. "A bet?" He repeated. She rolled her eyes but nodded, leaning her weight on her one hip.

"To make it fun. The person who wins the most games can tell the other whatever they want to do."

Yū smirks, liking the idea already. There's no way he would lose to the likes of her. (Name) had the same mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Deal?"

"Deal."

The two shook on it. With that they grabbed the first game they saw. A shooting game. The two concentrated on the approaching zombies but couldn't help but steal a few glances from each other.

"You're awfully sloppy," (Name) grinned.

"Psh, you're just saying that because I'm wiping the floor with you," he scoffs.

They continued playing until they heard deep voices say: "Alright you two, our turn."

When the two ignored him, making a mental note with each other with just a single glance, the blonde man stepped forward and plugged the plugs of the game.

"What the hell?!" (Name) turned and glared at the middle aged man. He stepped forward with a smug smirk.

"Now none of us can play. What are you gonna do about it sweet cheeks?"

(Name) wasn't having it. She clenched her fist and angled herself to deliver a punch. She froze, however, and let out a gasp. Taking this opportunity, the middle aged man smacked her away. She landed on the floor with a yelp, her cheek stinging.

Her eyes widened as she realised. Oh no.

"Hey bastards!" Yū called out. He sounded pissed and provoked. "Why don't you pick on someone your own size?"

Another man, with brown hair, from the gang walked up to him. "Oh yeah, like your punk ass?"

Before (Name) could warn him, Yū's eyes glowed lime green and his pupils become light teal, and so did the brunette's. Yū's body limply tumbled to the ground but (Name) managed to catch it. Murmmers and mumbles were heard from the gathering crowd.

The brunette with glowing irises sucker punched his blonde companion and then shook his head in daze. The blonde came to from his own daze and punched the confused brunette back, breaking his nose in the process. They continued to fight each other and shout profanities.