Marbella part 2: im stupid, leave me alone

Joe's POV:
Malaga! Dianne's taking me to Malaga on a mini break during her days off from tour. Strolling through Gatwick hand in hand, all that's running through my mind is the way Di said Malaga...AND I've got it on camera! Chuckling to myself, she looks up at me with confusion written across her beautiful face. "What are you laughing at you weirdo? You look like a lunatic chuckling to yourself." She questions, dragging me towards Starbucks, clearly desperate for her morning coffee...Di without coffee is scary to say the least. Grabbing our orders, ( double expresso for Ariel herself and a cappuccino for me) we find a table and wait for our gate to open. As she opens her laptop, I chuckle again, "really Di? Mahlahgah? You've recalled the world and you can't say Malaga? How many weird and wonderful places have you been to? I don't get it." I say reaching over to stroke her hand on the table as she fidgets. Sighing heavily, she glanced at me before dropping eye contact, " I know I know I'm sorry. I'm stupid, leave me alone." She mutters, typing rapidly in her MacBook; I've clearly touched a nerve, Well done Sugg! "Hey hey! Look at me, Dianne look at me love. I'm just teasing you, I didn't mean it. I love you and I'm so so sorry, I'm incredibly grateful for this break with you. I love you, all of you okay?" I say, shuffling over to sit beside her, pulling her close and giving her a quick cuddle. Once she relaxes against me, I kiss her before moving back to the other side of the table to vlog a bit before we board. "Di what are you doing " pointing my camera at her,she smiles widely, clearly proud of herself , "I'm editing my new vlog! I'm telling you, it's a full time job!" She teases. "Yeah you're telling me! Are you actually gonna dance this year on strictly or are you just vlogging?" I smirk

*Flight 478 to Malaga now boarding at gate 14*
Grabbing our belongings and helping my girlfriend shove her stuff away, I head for the gate, only hesitating when I hear Di call out for me to wait up...whoops! Minus boyfriend points for leaving her in the terminal Joe.
Once seated and after a quick debate as to who gets the window seat, we join hands and I film the take off. As soon as we are airborne, I fee the armrest being lifted and my now sleepy girlfriend snuggling into my arm. Knowing how exhausted she must be and the pressure she's under with the current tour, I let her sleep. It's only a short flight, I can totally keep myself entertained...right?
Time flies in (excuse the pun, that was bad even for me.) and just as the cabin crew prepare for landing, I decide it's time to wake Lady Di But she just looks so peaceful...studying her face causes me to question how I got so lucky.
Kissing her hairline, then her forehead, nose and finally her lips, I feel her stir, eyelashes fluttering to signify that she is now awake. Her beautiful hazel eyes gaze up at me, "you know I was awake after the first kiss...but I enjoyed the others too." She grins cheekily before sitting up and putting the armrest down.
As we disembark, "where to now Di?" I ask as she frantically scrolls through the booking details, mumbling the word stupid repeatedly. It kills me that she feels this way. This holiday is the perfect chance to change that.

Dianne's POV:
"Stupid, stupid STUPID Dot!" I didn't read the travel documents properly and now we have an hour and a half coach journey to the hotel which is actually in Marbella. Yet another Dianne fuck up because she can't read long paragraphs. Joe pulls me from my frustration by taking my phone off me and wrapping me in a massive hug, holding me to his chest until my anger melted and I let my body relax into his. "I'm so sorry Joe..."I begin but he quickly silenced me with a kiss. "It's coach stop B we need to get to, let's go my love." He smiles, grabbing our bags and my hand before dragging me towards the exit and leading the way to our coach. This boy- I don't know what I'd do without him, he has the patience of a SAINT I swear.
After the coach journey, I'm decidedly less angry and now the excitement is setting in,bouncing like a child in my seat as the coach pulled up. "Muchas Gracias" I smile, dancing off the bus and towards check in, only hesitating when Joseph yells for me to wait. Whoops...minus girlfriend points for leaving the boyfriend on the bus. After we are checked and settled in with a massage booked, it's definitely time for lunch according to my roaring stomach and maybe a nap.

Returning from lunch, we both collapse on the four post bed, the exhaustion finally hitting like a train. It's been a nice morning but I still can't shake the frustration, the feeling of stupidity inside. Maybe I'm just tired; rolling over and reaching out for Joseph's familiar warmth, wrapping myself around him from behind him, letting him be the little spoon.
Nearly four hours later, I wake up in Joe's arms, him awake and playing with the ends of my hair chasing my frustration to build when I realise how long I've slept for. What a waste of a holiday! I've totally ignored Joe as well! He pulls me closer to him, placing kisses on my hair before whispering sweet nothings in my ear. I don't know why he puts up with me.
Maybe our couples massage will allow me to de stress so Jospeh and I can enjoy our remaining time together.

*time skip*
"Hey Di? I don't wanna poke the bear but did the massage help you relax any?" Joe murmurs, stroking my hair as I lie against his chest. "You've been so hard on yourself lately but you're brilliant!" He continues. Rolling off him, I face the wall, the anger washing over me once again. "Im stupid Joseph! This morning, I couldn't even say the NAME of the place, nearly went tits up because I'm dyslexic and can't read a full paragraph. Even the fans are pointing out how stupid I am. Why are you even with me? You're so clever! You're funny! Why are you with someone like me?" I sigh.
"Dianne Claire Buswell. You are NOT stupid. Yes you're dyslexic but that doesn't define you? That's not who you are! If anything, it makes me love you more!" Assuming his position as big spoon, he continues whispering in my ear whilst tracing hearts on my hip and stomach. "You, Dianne Buswell, are beautiful, witty, smart and most importantly? I love you a million times over. You've booked this entire holiday and honestly I couldn't feel luckier. Please believe me Di?" Hearing him say this allows my inner resentment to fade as I roll into his grip, pressing my face against his chest. "I love you Jospeh Graham Sugg, I'm the lucky one. I think my sleepiness has just got the better of me." I smile up at him.
"AHA! There's that beautiful smile! No dimple though, I'll just have to keep trying."

He grins as he leaps out of the bed, hair flopping wildly. Setting up his camera in the corner and checking the angle, he chats away. Turning his attention back to me, that boyish smirk graces his face and I just know he has something planned. "Right DOIANNE! If you can keep a straight face, I'll do anything for you, okay? Keep it clean!" Staring up at him, "will you do...me..."I pause to think before he yelps, "keep it CLEAN I said!" As I giggle. "Right here we go!" He laughs, dropping his shorts to reveal the shitty paper thong the masseuse gave him earlier, still on him. With that,I'm now laughing so hard the tears are rolling down my face. That boy just knows how to make me laugh til I'm sore and remove any doubts in my mind that he loves me.

Even though I'm stupid, him and his stupid paper thong...love me.