No?

"Fuck" Taehyung whined out. He was playing Mario Kart with Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook. (The loser would switch with the person that didn't play). He kept getting 2nd place because of Jungkook. They were the only two that played every single game.

Taehyung was so done with losing to Jungkook so he made a plan for the next round.

This round was set in Bowser's Castle and this was a course that is perfect for his plan. (See picture below for reference). Once the match started he setup for his mission. Taehyung inched closer and closer to Jungkook slowly so that it wasn't noticeable. By the third lap Taehyung was in place and Jungkook was in first place with Taehyung right behind him. He leaned back on couch but still had the TV in sight. It's now or never for the plan to succeed since it was almost the end of the race. He turned his head so his lips were right next to Jungkook's ear.

"Are you not going to let me win?" Taehyung's deep voice low enough for only Jungkook to hear

"Are you not going to let me win?" Taehyung's deep voice low enough for only Jungkook to hear. Jungkook turned his head impulsively to look at Tae. Unintentionally veering off to the side letting Taehyung get first place and winning the race. He quickly tried to focus on the game again to at least get second place which he succeeded in doing. Once he finished the race he looked over at Taehyung to find a smug look plastered on his face.

"Looks like I won" He said innocently but Jungkook knew he was anything but.

"Why did you do that?" Jungkook asked glaring at him.

"Do what?" Taehyung said looking as innocent as ever.

"Don't play coy with my Taehyung" Jungkook said his voice deeper than usual. And this is when Taehyung knew he messed up. Jungkook never called him by his full name unless he made him really mad.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Taehyung gulped not really meeting Jungkook's eyes. It was clear to Jungkook that Taehyung was flustered and that boosted his confidence. He smirked and was about to say something but was interrupted by Yoongi.

"I think we're gonna head home" He said. They were uncomfortable under all of the sexual tension and would like for them to stop being so stubborn and just fuck already. Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok were always left in these types of situations to see if they would finally do it but they never did. It's always been like this ever since they met and they are so over it.

"One more round? Please" asked Taehyung.

They looked at each other as if they were communicating with their eyes. Then it all happened so quickly. Taehyung was being pushed to his room by Hoseok while Yoongi and Jimin were doing the same thing to Jungkook. They were both pushed into the room yelling and questioning why their friends were doing this. Then the door was closed and locked.