phantom cic | to cidonia!

aramintha: alright everyone, it's time to go. the conclave sent us to cidonia, one of the most affected places by the land of death. the heir of the covenant and his team are already there, and from his reports, it seems like the appearances of chaos gates are twice as frequent and the huge amounts of unknown are starting to have a huge effect on the citizens of cidonia and the cities within.

bellona: oh! a new land to explore? doesn't it sound so exciting, sez?

sez:

bellona: i know it could be dangerous, but you're strong, believe me

sez:

bellona: okay.

lidica: ??????????????????????????????? what???

lots: i- i think we should bring more materials, captain.. i heard from my old colleagues in the order of the blue cross that cidonia is very far.. and i- i don't think this is enough

aramintha: the conclave said there's a city called meldrec near the center of the continent. these are enough materials and equipment to survive that distance.

lidica: but how are we exactly gonna go there? there isn't a way in the goddesses will that i will walk that distance

sez: you're just weak with your tiny legs

lidica: wh- lots is way smaller than me!

lots: i'm 15 though..

aramintha: enough. i've requested yuna a week ago to create a warp portal between reingar and cidonia. she'll close it once we get through to avoid unknown entering the portal and terrorizing reingar.

bellona: that's more like it. now we just have to travel to reingar.

aramintha: let's go.

[a few miles away from levulin that have airships to reingar]

aramintha: we're almost there to levulin. from there we shall take a boat to reingar and go to cidonia.

sez: this is taking forever. are we even going the right way?

bellona: sez is tired already. captain, can't we rent some vehicles?

lidica: ha! who's the weak one no— AAHH

unknown: *attacks lidica*

bellona: stay back *creates a gust of wind with her fan that blew the unknown flying*

lots: c-captain, whats going on

aramintha: there seems to be chaos gates opening. we're so close to levulin, the city might be attacked by unknown. we must inform the conclave.

sez: *attacks unknown with phantom arm* there seems to be more, captain

lidica: i'll just have to show them my might! *attacks with her whip sword*

lots: c-captain! our stuff!

unknown: *drags bag of materials into chaos gate* JKKKHCHUUAHHHHXHD GUHHGUHHH FFWOOOOOP!

aramintha: NO! *runs after it* damn! the chaos gate disappeared with our stuff.

lidica: what are we gonna do? we spent weeks preparing that, with our budget too!

lots: i-i guess we can make a loan.. sister clarissa and achates have a weak spot for me. maybe i can—

aramintha: no, we're just going to have to delay it. the budget the conclave gives us every month still wouldn't be enough to prepare this stuff again.

sez:

lidica: i know! we should just wo—

bellona: you're right, sez! we should work for mercenaries until we have enough to buy our materials back. you're a smart guy

lidica: that's what i was saying! sez didn't even say anyth—

aramintha: then let's head south to savara, i'm sure there's a mercenary ready to help us.

lots: i-i'll just go to ezera again, the holy order of the blue cross sure has some things that i can do. i'll meet you guys up in reingar when we have enough.

aramintha: alright lots, be careful on your way there. especially now that we know there's chaos gates appearing.

lots leaves to go to ezera while the rest of phantom cic go to savara to look for some jobs. they thought it would be easy, but it was a total disaster.

to be continued...