phantom cic | to cidonia! (really)

lidica: lots!

lots: hello! did you get our materials?

aramintha: yes, we have more than enough

sez, butterfly hair clips pushing his hair back: far too much...

lots: sez hyung! you look cool, this is the first time i'm seeing your forehead

bellona, smug: you have me to thank.

sez, grunting: ..i asked her to remove it but the clips were cursed with magic and now they wont budge. hmph

bellona: sorry, but at least i gave you the pretty purple butterflies. the ones stuck to my hair are the spiders...

aramintha: there's our air ship, let's get going.

phantom cic traveled across the sea between levulin and reingar, reaching flying club airport.

aramintha: we've reached. yuna said that the warp gate was just at the border of sage minaret. though, i thought yuna would be here to personally take us there, but i suppose she has a lot of work. i don't really know how we'll get there now.

lots: captain, i'm from reingar! i studied my healing magic here before i joined the order of the blue cross and phantom. i can get you to sage minaret.

lidica: ooh! we have our own tour guide

the team started walking through reingar, amazed by the technological advancement and how the fact that this entire island was pretty much a school. there were robots everywhere doing many tasks.

lots: this is the machinery department. this is both where they are designed and made. yuna spends most of her time here..

they walk along the wide path heading east towards sage minaret. they got to pass by many buildings and facilities in reingar.

by the time they got to the border of sage minaret, sez was eating strawberry ice cream, bellona had tattoos, lidica had a new purse, and aramintha has groceries.

lots: ah! i see the portal altar now

(a/n: it doesn't exist but i make shit up because ??? there's so much details in the epic seven story)

aramintha, struggling to carry 3 bags of groceries: ah so this is the long line of warp portals reingar uses. i've heard about it a lot, but i didn't think it'd be this crowded here.

lidica: ooh! that one goes to taranor! that one goes to ezera, that one goes to—

sez: it's best if we just find our portal and go.

bellona: he doesnt like crowds. let's go find it.

lots: w-well.. i'm sure it's the one without anyone going in or out, so it's probably by the side where the portals that no one really uses are.

aramintha: good thinking. let's go this way

lots: huh. it's the only one with a door. no ones going in and out through it either.

lidica: who on earth would take a vacation to a place called "Lands Of Death"

aramintha: it's not locked anyway. let's head in

it took a bit of convincing sez to make him go into the portal. he was so shocked and confused when aramintha, lots, and lidica all ran into the portal, suddenly disappearing. he thought they died, so it took bellona a couple minutes before finally convincing sez to use the portal, then she went through.

lidica: what took you two so long

bellona: sez didn't wanna go in

sez: hmph..

aramintha: anyway.. we made it. i do believe rin has already made it here a few days ago.

bellona: oh rin! i was really wondering why we didn't see her in savara.

aramintha: she went ahead first, apparently basar set her to roam the lands with armin and kluri. she ended up in the city, but i don't know what it's like in whatever that city is. i hope it's not bad, i wish for rin's safety after all.

bellona: we'd better get moving then.

the team agreed, getting their bags and supplies, as they walked away from the protected area for the portal.

lots: woah.... this place really looks like a land of death

sez: huh.... hmm.... ??

bellona: sez senses an energy similar to his. the occurrence of chaos gates here are truly a remarkable amount.

lidica: ?? this place doesn't give off dumb big dick energy to me....

lidica: i hope we don't get suddenly attacked here. how far is meldrec?

aramintha: i'm sure we can handle all trouble we get along the way, it's our specialty of course.

aramintha: meldrec is still very far south, we have a lot of traveling to do.

lidica: oh....it's night already..... i'm getting tired.....

sez, fixing his butterfly clips: maybe we should take a break

aramintha: good idea. we should set up camp somewhere saf—

lots: captain! watch out!

aramintha: huh? AGH

bellona: chaos gates! they're opening now that it's dark

lots: i-i read somewhere that chaos gates appear much more during the night, but i didn't expect this much!

aramintha: everyone keep your calm, well fight all of these

lidica: they're pouring out! and more chaos gates are appearing!

the team fought the appearing unknown, but they don't seem to decrease as they multiply even more.

bellona: i doubt its only because it's night. this spot had sez grunting since a while ago, a strong energy indicating the immense amounts of chaos gates— ACK!

bellona was hit by an up close unknown whilst she was aiming her razor wind fan at a far distanced unknown.

lidica gracefully attacked the enemies coming at bellona while she pulled herself together and got herself up

lidica: be careful! there's so many of them.

bellona: we have to get rid of them a— AHH!

lidica: AHH!!!

the team didn't even notice the distance growing in between them as they all individually fought the unknown

lidica and bellona stayed relatively close together, fighting together as they had a huge number of unknown just pouring out and flowing out of these chaos gates. sez, while fighting a big boss, was tossed into the distance.

aramintha and lots stayed relatively close together too, as they fought the unknown that was nearing ther supplies, and where they had originally planned to camp.

as they fought the unknown that were seemingly endless, not one of them noticed the huge distance that was now between them. none of them knew the place.

they were separated once again, this time by a sudden attack by large amounts of unknown.

to the east, sez fights on his own, a growing strength within him the more he feels he's about to die.

heading west, lidica and bellona find themselves stranded in the middle of the forest when they ran away from the fire breathing, bone crushing, ear piercing unknown that wouldn't die to even a million hits. 

aramintha and lots stayed on their spot, alone with the supplies and an extremely worried leader.

~ to be continued ~

(a/n, saturn: honestly this is such a big filler hahaha. oops. stuff will happen next dw!)
(not proofread, so if there are any spelling mistakes, it's because it's 2 am and my autocorrect sometimes does weird things.)