0.3

"Alexa" a familiar voice fills the sleeping singers ears.

"Shh," she said.

"Come on Alex. You have to go to work." the voice said.

"Work's boring," Alexandria whine.

"Ok. You asked for it," the voice said.

As the sleeping girl was about to speak she was cut off by the cold feeling of the water the person dumped on her.

"Holy shit that was cold," she complained.

She got up to see her brother Frankie Scurry.

"Frankie! Did you have to pour water on me?"

Frankie sighs.

"Yes, I did. Scotter said that you have a meeting with your record label at 9."

"What time is it now?"

"About 8:20."

"Frankie," Alexa exclaims.

"I tried waking you up. Not my fault," the boy argues back.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Alexa walked into Republic Records fifteen minutes after her meeting had started. the receptionist, Darla, looked at her over her rectangular shaped glasses.

"Twelfth floor, Ms. Scurry."

The singer nodded to the older woman in thanks and ran to the elevator. She quickly pressed the number twelve button and waited for the door to close.

"Wait," a voice suddenly cried out as the elevator was about to close. "Hold the elevator."

Alexa did just that as she stepped aside to let in five boys with different characteristics. One with un-natural looking curly hair. One with unruly brown hair. One with bold blue eyes. A tall one. And the last boy had dyed-looking blonde hair.

it seemed that none of the boys looked at her as they entered the elevator

"Twelfth floor, please," the curly-haired boy requested.

"Its already going there," Alex replied.

The boy turns around and lets out an inaudible gasp. "Your Alexa Scurry," he whispers.

None of his friends seem to notice, seemingly in their little world.

Alex laughs. "That's my stage name. You can call me Lexie."

The boy squeals, but coughs to cover it up, turning to the rest of his friends.

"Guys, look," he calls out. "It's Cassandra Scurry!"

The other boys turned to face the pair.

The boy with unruly hair turns around. "Jack, don't fuck with my emo-."

The boy stops quick seeing Alex's face.

"-Tions. Oh my god! It's you. Omg, I'm a really big fan and-"