Chapter 33: Glad You Came

Alyssa's POV

Louis and I sat on the couch in our room when we heard a rapid knock on the door. "I'll get it." I said, standing up and moving over to the door. I looked out the peep hole to see Katherine standing there jumping up and down. I opened the door and she rushed in. "Hi, Kat." I chuckled.

"OH MY GOSH. ALY." She said excitedly.

"What?" I asked completely confused just as I saw light reflect off something in her hand. "What's that?" I asked, my eyes getting wider.

"NIALL PROPOSED!!!!!" She screams. Her face was so bright and cheery. She really loved him.

"OH MY GOSH!!!" I screamed and began to jump up and down, putting my arms on her shoulders when she joined in.

"What is all this commotion about in here?!?" Louis sassed from the living room.

"Niall and I are getting married!!!" Katherine boasted as she walked into the living room.

~The Next Day~

I woke up cuddling with Louis on the couch. The television was playing some old tv show that I had never heard of before. I pikes my head up off his shoulder and sat up, grabbing the remote and turning the television off. Louis suddenly flinched and sat up also. "Morning, love!" I giggled as he stood up and gave me a long kiss on the lips.

"I CALL THE TOILET." He yelled right when our lips came apart.

"Come on!!!!" I complained. "I really have to pee!!!" The bathroom door closed and I turned to the kitchen...

Fern's POV

Liam and I sat at the breakfast bar in our apartment. I heard two small knocks on the door. That notified us that the newspaper was at the door. I stood up and went to the door. I picked up the paper that was rolled into a cylinder shape and set right outside the door. Closing the door, I hurried back to the kitchen checking out the front page of the newspaper. There was something in big bold letters that stood out. It was a heading for a story. It said, 'New Marriage Around the Corner?'

I threw it on the counter, immediately knowing the couple holding hands walking thought the park. "Look at this, Liam." I stated.

"Hmm." He said, his mouth full of the pastry I had gotten us for breakfast. "That's crazy! I never would have thought Niall would be the first of us boys to pop the question!

"Well, apperantly he was! And Katherine didn't even tell me!!!" I comlpained. 

"Oh well... Now you know!" Liam chuckled as I slapped his arm. "Ouch!" He cried.

"Yupp, yupp, yupp!((FERN.))" I skipped over to the sink with my dirty dishes and set them in there. I'll take care of them later... "Let's go. We don't want to be late to the arena." I said as I hurried to my room to get changed. I pulled on sweat pants and a One Direction t-shirt. Over my tee, I pulled a hoodie that says 'I love 1D.' My sweats say 'One Direction' down one leg. I guess you could say I was very patriotic for One Direction today. I pulled my hair into it's usual messy bun and pulled on a pair of my red TOMS. I went back into the living area and Liam was standing there waiting for me.

"Ready, love?" He asked, holding his hand out for me to take, and I did. I nodded and we walked out the door.

~That Night~

"That's what makes you beautiful!!!!!!!" Harry sang the last line of What Makes You Beautiful. The boys were on stage and Tori is about to go on. She is being featured in one of the songs on their new album and tonight is the debut.

"Now, we would like to have Tori please come onto stage with us." Zayn smiled as Tori shuffled out in her five inch wedge heels.

"We are going to debut a new song from the album!!!!!!!" Louis screamed as the fans went crazy. I looked out from backstage and saw a bunch of girls in the front row, stretching their arms out over the stage. Liam went over and ran across the front of the stage, high-fiving every hand there. They all screamed louder and a few of them started crying. They are probably thinking something like 'oh my gosh! Liam Payne just touched my hand!!!'

Alyssa's POV

Tori and the boys finished as the other four of us ran onto the stage. The people in the audience started to freak out. "We would like to thank you and be dismissed with a song from a fellow British/Irish band..." Niall smiled into the microphone. Glad You Came started to play. We sang it and left the stage...

----

Hey, Loves!!!!<3 Sorry that the last chapter is so short...</3 I didn't try! I promise! I couldnt really think of what else should happen so it just ended. :) EPILOGUE IS NEXT!!!!!! Woot woot!!!!! So... How have your weeks been so far??? Well, since I asked you, I'll tell you about mine...

It sucks.

I had to go to a funeral and I bawled my eyes out... I still cant believe it</3 But, I guess God decided it was time for him to go... And my cousin had a really touching story too... it was something about he was here a few weekends ago and hes in college and he said that he didnt usually huge him but he felt he had to... and then he went back to college... and then, he comes back for his grandfather's funeral... It doesnt seem to sad... but it made me cry so much.. i have heard so many stories like that but nothing like that has ever happened to ME...:/ So yeah... this week has been a really depressing week...:( BUUUUUUUUUTTTTTT...

On the plus side; WE WON OUR SOCCER GAME TODAYYYYY!!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!! The first game we have won all season!!!! the score was 8-0!!!! our coach wouldnt let us go any higher...-.- he didnt even want us to go past five up... like five more than them... Yeah guess who listens to their coach; NOT OUR TEAMMMM. Cos he is soooo stupid. it was only a varsity game YET he puts in all jv players EXCEPT two defenders-.- yeah and in the first half, our goalie only touched the ball twice... TWICE!!!!!!! And i almost made a goal!!!!! WOOOOOOOT! It was so close....o.O  oh well! ill get more chances!!!:D

Well, loves I'm going to shut my trap now! I'll talk to you later... IN THE EPILOGUEEEE!!!!!!

-Allie:) x

"So far away from where you are...I'm standing underneath the stars...And I wish you were here..."