Chapter 0

8:36 p.m.
Tuesday, May 29th, 2019
Antimony, Garfield, Utah
1,447 Miles From NASA, Mission Control Center

Click click click
"Jessssssss"
Click click
"Yo Jess!" Jess shoots her gaze up from her phone to see the group of four boys and two girls starring at her, seemingly annoyed.

"And she's not even paying attention." Avery, the red headed girl says whilst rolling her eyes.

"You're looking at one of those space Instagram things again aren't you." Jade, the other female with horribly done bleach blonde hair, throws in.

"Come on Jessie, you just got back from your trip. Put your phone down and talk to us." This time, it's one of the boys that speak, he's a natural blonde, and Jess doesn't know his name, but she's seen him in a few of her classes. She's never really bothered to talk to her classmates.

"Let the freak be, I don't even understand why you guys even hang out with her."

"Shut it Brandon, you're just jealous that she's only twelve and smarter than you will ever be." Jade shouts at one of the boys.

"I'm sorry that I don't wanna hang out with some little kid. According to Avery, we can't even drink since she's here. I think everyone would have a better time if she just left already!" The Brandon kid was now standing, yelling.

"Guys! Just stop she's not leaving. Okay?"

"Whatever you say Jade." Brandon was doing one of those mocking voices that Jess had heard her little brother do to her so many times before.

"I kinda agree with Brandon." Jess whispered.

She really didn't want to be there, but Jade, a girl that was in four of her seven classes, insisted that she come "hang out with friends" as soon as she got back from touring colleges. Jess wasn't a normal kid. She was only twelve and had just finished her senior year of high-school. The school board allowed Jess to skip up until grade twelve, where they forced her to attend classes. Since she skipped so many grade levels, being homeschooled was not an option, and she had to sit in a class room with students who were  about five to six years older than her.

"What do you mean Jess?" Avery had a sad look.

"I don't wanna be here, you guys don't really want me here, why don't I just leave so everyone can be happy." Jess was still whispering. She didn't know everyone in the room, which is why she didn't want to talk any louder.

"Okay. I'll um, I'll drive you home real quick I guess." Jade also seemed a little upset. She wouldn't ever tell Jess this but, Jade really looked up to her, even though Jess was way younger than her.

"Later, freak." Brandon's comment caused laughter to erupt between the two boys who had not spoken to Jess at all throughout the evening.

"Come on, let's get you home kid."

____________________________________

494 words (without A/N)
That's the beginning I guess. I don't know.....
I don't really like how I'm starting this.
It's gonna bug me.
I'm probably gonna fix it.
This will be the shortest chapter I do.
I looked at a map and randomly picked a small place.
I literally do not know ANYTHING about this area.
Please don't be like "ThAtS nOtHiNg LikE wHaT aNtImOnY iS lIke!!¡!"
I did absolutely no research on this place other than that it's 1,447 miles from Misson Control.
If you have any recommendations please don't be scared to tell me.
Ummmm
Words
Stuff
Yeah
⭐️