The Stars of the Past

3rd Person POV
Airi and Mizuko inserted their crystals into their compacts, and they appeared in the ballroom. Ruru told them to refer to the "big room with podiums that randomly runs out of power," as the ballroom. "Ruru, I have been practicing the song, and Airi told me that I needed to practice."

"Ah, of course. There's no such thing in Aikatsu being perfect, unless your a top idol." Ruru said, bringing a tray to Mizuko. "Mizuko-chan, this is your Aikatsu ID and Aikatsu Mobile. And, your cards." Mizuko took the items from the tray, and said, "Thanks. Hm, the Seafoam Twinkle Coord."

"But, Ruru-chan, what is a top idol?" Airi asked the A. I. "Top idols. Well, they are the idols which are at the top of the Aikatsu system, the idols which shine the brightest." Tapping on her arm bracelets, a screen then popped out. The lights of the ballroom dimmed and the screen projected a light.

"There was Soleil, Luminas, S4, and Pure Palette. Hoshimiya Ichigo, Oozara Akari, Nijino Yume, and Yuuki Aine all toped the charts. And so did Saito Minako, Airi's mother, who was part of Diarii." Ruru explained. "Airi, so your mom did Aikatsu too?" Mizuko asked. "Well, yes," she explained, "but no. Apparently all evidence of Aikatsu was demolished."

"That's true. I can't say much because the system will know if I do. However, there is a hope. And that is in the people Airi gathers." The projection then projected Airi and Mizuko, with 3 silhouettes. "I wonder who they can be."

"Anyways, lets see Mizuko's practice. I can tell you worked hard." A bench appeared, and Ruru sat down, gesturing for Airi to sit down too. Crossing her arms, Ruru clapped, and Mizuko started to rehearse.

-

Try Star, Take Higher
Tri-Star, Take Higher
Triangle, Star Higher
Try Star, Take Higher
Tri-Star, Continue Try

"This is Tristar, made up of Kanzaki Mizuki, Ichinose Kaede, and Todō Yurika!" Ruru explained. Mizuko was using her Aikatsu Mobile as she and Airi were walking to their school. Airi then looked up.

In the middle was Haramura Satomi, who was right infront of Mizuko and Airi. And infront of her was Chiba Hinata and Yorushiro Tsukina, the dynamic duo. "Hey Mizu-chan, pause the video?" Pausing the video, Mizuko looksd up.

"Don't they look like Tristar? Like, Mizuki-sama is Satomi-chan, Kaede-sama is Hii-chan, and Yurika-sama is Tsuki-chan?" Airi pointed out. "Oh my! They do look like Tristar!" Ruru exclaimed.

Then, Hinata turned around. Mizuko quickly turned off the Aikatsu Mobile and shoved it into her bag. Ruru explained if any word of Aikatsu got out, there she was cutoff. Airi and Mizuko figured they should just hide any evidence of their Aikatsu items.

"Airi-tan! Are you planning to do anything this weekend?" Mizuko's body then mentally froze. "Hm, I will be free after I visit the shrine for one hour on Sunday. I won't be free during the rest of Sunday and the whole of Saturday." Airi explained to Hinata. "And why is that?" Mizuko shivered.

"Oh, I have to help my mom with housework and running arrands. Sorry Hii-chan!" Airi lied to the energetic girl. Mizuko's cold sweat then died down. "That was a close one." She stated.

-

"Why did Airi-tan lie to me?" Hinata asked herself, as Tsukina was shelving some books in her little space in the school library. It was a quiet and cozy place. "And how do you know she lied to you?" Tsukina asked Hinata.

"Every other weekend she goes to the market. Airi-tan told me that specifically. This week isn't the week she goes to the market." Hinata explained. "Hm, maybe one week it elapsed, and now she's going to the market vice versa?" Tsukina said, flipping through a book, which was called 日本の星 - アイカツアイドル, The Stars of Japan - Aikatsu Idols. Putting the book on the table, Hinata flipped through it, and saw a girl with brown hair and pink eyes. Her long lucious hair in braids, only halfway being tied with a ribbon. "'Saito Minako, center of Diarii, The Nation's Sweetheart.' Isn't that a pretty title, right Tsukina-tan?" Hinata asked her friend. "I have to agree." She replied.