Chpt 5: A Search and Some Fun Stuff (🍋LEMON!🍋)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)🍋LEMON! Don't read if you don't like fun times.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) walked back from her shift. She looked around. There was no sight of Scrap Baby to be found. (Y/N) checked the closet, under the bed, and a bunch of places elsewhere. (Y/N) sat down on the couch, thinking Baby must have left to go back to the pizzeria or something, maybe just to tell the others she was ok and that she went willingly, but (Y/N) also thought someone just stole her.

"Boo! Gotcha." Baby screamed, scaring the shit outta (Y/N). "Baby! Why'd you scare me like that!" (Y/N) said. "Oh.. Sorry." Baby was still giggling a bit. "Why were you hiding like that?" (Y/N) asked. "Oh, cuz I wanted to do somethin with ya!" Baby replied. (Y/N) stared. "What? What is it Baby?" She questioned. Baby giggled and got a bit closer to (Y/N). "Oh.. I just was looking at your computer.." Baby giggled even more. (Y/N) looked a bit uncomfortable. "So... What did you see...?" She said, hoping that she didn't find anything embarrassing or something she shouldn't find. "Oh nothin, just this.." Baby purred before putting her hand on
(Y/N)'s pants. (Y/N) was surprised. "W-What are you going to do, Baby?" She exclaimed. "Just something you humans call 'sex'. It looked fun." Baby cooed. "So, do you want to?" She asked, waiting for (Y/N)'s response. "S.. Sure?" She said.

Baby pulled down (Y/N)'s pants and underwear and put her into a table. "But wait, do you have anything down there?" (Y/N) asked. Baby stared at her for a moment and said "Oh. I didn't think about that..." while backing away. "No, you can still pleasure me." (Y/N) encouraged. Baby walked back up to (Y/N). (Y/N) places a finger on the pelvis piece of her, and started rubbing. Baby squeaked a bit. "H-hey.. That feels weird." She said. (Y/N) rubbed a bit faster. "Well, it's supposed to. Could you stick a finger in my pussy, please?" She said. Baby did as instructed and started thrusting.

"*huff* Baby.. A bit faster p-please?" (Y/N) pleaded

Baby went a bit faster as (Y/N) followed by rubbing a bit faster as well. Baby slowly pushed her animatronic lips agains (Y/N)'s as (Y/N) shook a bit. (Y/N) rubbed a bit faster.

Baby pulled away and moaned. "(Y-(Y/N)! Mmph! Yes!" She purred. "F-fuck. B-baby... I-I." (Y/N) groaned as Baby pushed in a bit deeper. "MM-MMPH! BABY! FUCK! YES!" She yelled as Baby moaned out "(Y/N)~ F-FASTER, PLEASE!" (Y/N) went faster.

Baby orgasmed first. "(Y/N)! YES~ FUCK!" She yelled as (Y/N) rubbed a bit faster. (Y/N) was next. She moaned and by the end of it, she was holding onto Baby like the world depended on it.

(Y/N) stared at Baby with wide eyes. "*huff* Baby.. I love you." She said before collapsing onto Baby. Baby giggled. "She's tired." She said, before deactivating with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lefty was leading the search. ScrapTrap was second, and Molten Freddy was third. "S-shes Go-gotta Be-be a-around her-here some-somewhere." Molten Freddy said, looking through a bunch of windows. Lefty noticed a particular window that seemed to have Scrap Baby's pigtails in it. "Hey guys," Lefty said. "I think she might be in here."

After trying to open the door, ScrapTrap just stabbed the damn thing with his arm(don't ask how) and it opened. And what they saw was....

Baby, sitting deactivated, next to a human which she was apparently fingering that was also rubbing her. It wasn't too hard to tell what had happened. Lefty shielded Molten Freddy's innocent eyes as ScrapTrap walked over to Scrap Baby. He powered her on and yanked her away.

"ELIZABETH WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING? DID YOU ACTUALLY FUCK A HUMAN?" ScrapTrap yelled in her face (which was not a good way to wake up calmly). Scrap Baby stared, shocked as fuck. "Well, uh... Shit." She said. "I'm taking you back to the pizzeria after we kill this hum-"

"NO! I'm not going to let you! She said before grabbing (Y/N) and running away.