Chapter 10

*3 years later*
It's been 3 years since I last seen Seth and Sara. I haven't been able to visit them with me being busy and all. I walk out of the dance studio and see Alex and dad. Soon after the events that happens at Witch Mountain, Alex and dad soon got together and a few months later got married. After they got married, I surprised Alex for Christmas asking her to adopt me. She was more than happy to. Junkyard has been a great dog and I'm glad they found him. I sit in the back and Junkyard starts licking me making me giggle.
"How was dance?" Alex asks me. "Fun. I'm the lead for all the dances now," I explain. "That's amazing Willow! I'm so proud of you," Dad congratulates me. As we are driving, the device Seth and Sara gave us all those years ago goes off and we all look at each other. "Well what are we waiting for? It's been 3 years and I wanna see my boyfriend!" I exclaim. They chuckle at me and dad starts speeding down the road.
We soon come to an opening and see the ship. I squeal and quickly get out. I see Seth and he has grown up after 3 years. He opens his arms for me and tears of joy run down my face as I run into his arms. I jump on him wrapping my arms and legs around him capturing him in a kiss. I hear a camera go off but I don't care. I have Seth back in my arms and that's all that matters. He sets me down and kisses my forehead. "Where have you been flower? I waited years for you to come and visit but you didn't. Why?" He asks the question I hated to hear. "I had time to but a life started here for me and I didn't want to seem suspicious but I promise I'll come to visit you," I explain to him. "You better because seeing my brother mope around is not a site to see," I hear Sara say as she pulls me into a hug. "Hey big sis. I missed you," I say as I squeeze her. We pull away and she sees change in me. Especially my hair. "You let your hair grow out," she mumbles. I chuckle shaking my head at her. "Short hair just needed to go," I tell her. Seth pulls me into his chest from behind and kisses my neck. I smile knowing that I got my boyfriend back. "You still got your powers Willow?" Sara asks. I smirk and make an ice tornado in my hand knowing not to make it too large or it can go out of control. She looks at me shocked and squeals. "Your powers are getting stronger! I'm happy for you!" She exclaims. I chuckle at her childlike behavior.
"We have to show them around mom and dad. Please," I beg. "Alright. Everyone get in the car," dad chuckles at me. Sara and I squeal and run to the car. We get in the back with Seth following. Sara is to my right and Seth is to my left with Junkyard sitting up front in between mom and dad. Just like old times. I catch them up on what happened her in the past 3 years. They are happy when I tell them how people are more accepting of aliens.
We pull up to the house and we all get out. "Come on Junkyard lets show them what you learned," I tell Junkyard. I put my hand up in a high five way and Junkyard gives me a high five. Dad throws me the leash and the skateboard. "Ready Junky?" I ask Junkyard. He barks and starts running up the driving way dragging me along. I laugh because this is what we do almost all the time when we get home.
We get up to the door and I get off my skateboard running into the house with Junkyard following. My laugh echoes throughout the house as a run the swirly stairs that only lead up to the loft which is only for me. I jump on my bed that has white sheets with black space designs on it. My walls are a light tan with my floor having white carpet. One wall is floor to ceiling window and across from my bed is a floor to ceiling bookshelf with my desk next to it. On the right side of my bed is a door that leads to my bathroom and on the left side is a night stand and next to it is a door to my walk in closet. Next to my desk is a door that leads to my own kitchen and inside the kitchen has all the basic things and a table for four. And there's a door in my kitchen that leads to my private balcony and I have sliding door on my window that also leads to the same balcony.
Junkyard jumps up on top of me and starts licking me. I laugh because it tickles me. "Junkyard stoppp," I manage to say as I laugh. I hear a whistle and Junkyard jumps off of me. "I'll give you two your privacy," I hear Sara say. I sit up as I see Seth standing by the stairs and Sara walking down then with Junkyard following her.
"I miss you a ton you know," Seth starts saying. "I felt the mating bond the entire time we were apart. I worried every time I felt you get hurt or felt your emotions." I sigh as I know what I did was wrong. "I'm sorry Seth. I regret not coming to visit you but I thought that if I visited you now you wouldn't want anything to do with me," I choke out as tears start falling down my face. Seth comes over and kneels in front of me. "What did I say all hose years ago flower?" Seth asks me. I chuckle at what he was talking about. "Don't ruin a pretty face with tears," I quote. Seth sits at the head of the bed and leans forward pulling me with him as he lays down. I squeal as he pulls me into his chest. I lay on top of him and look him in his eyes.
"I love you flower," Seth whispers. "I love you too Seth,"I whisper. He captures my lips in a kiss. Everything is perfect in this moment and I'm glad to have Seth back with me.