chapter 1

Another hot summer day of cheer practice and waiting for Roman to pick you up. He insisted and who are you to turn down a free ride. You scrunch your face in disgust as you walk to Romans car, you hear groans from across the school parking lot.

You know it's sickening having to go through this, if there was an award for this you'd  receive it without question. You chuckle to yourself slightly as you walked away from your supposed ride. You decided to  just call your brother to pick you up.After 10 minutes, the cruel sounds stopped and your brother arrived. He parks and greets you the way he always did.

"Sup Asshat." he says as he got out the car to give you a hug
"Don't be a dick,Aaron." you both began to walk to the car when Roman shouts
"Hey! (Y/N) wait up a sec."

You look at Aaron with bugged eyes and turn on your  heel, meeting Roman halfway. He runs a hand through his hair after putting out his cigarette.

"Yeah?" "I thought I was driving you home." he crosses his arms
"oh please, you were quite the busy bug. Didn't wanna spoil the fun.Not like anyone couldn't tell what the two of you were doing in that car, you didn't leave much to imagination" you sarcastically remark continuing "You do this all the time, so I asked Aaron to give me a ride home."you snarked rolling your eyes.

Roman smirked "Alright, alright i get it...let me make it up to you" you put a finger on your chin as if you were in deep thought
"Hm i don't know Roman, i'm not that easy to please."
He scoffed "Fine, ill take you to dinner AND let you pick the movie?" you nudge his shoulder
"I was only half joking i would've been fine with just a movie. I don't need dinner it's not like we're dating or anything-" you stop yourself, he only shrugs
"Okay whatever you want."

Acting like you're pondering in thoughts you agree "Fine. Movies, tonight, 8:25p.m. whatever movie you choose-" he cuts you off  "then we go back to my place and eat ourselves to death with ice cream."
You smile "sounds good to me Godfrey" you turn around to Aaron's  car "wait! What about dinner?" I hear him yell from behind me."

You don't turn around and yell "take your mom out or something. I'm sure she'll love that." You laugh and look back to him laughing as well.

*********************
You got ready as soon as you got home. Tonight was going to be very fun.

Being friends with Roman is hard. His family is loaded and it doesn't help that he's trying to give off Bruce Wayne "playboy" tendencies. He's a great guy, honestly, but it does bother you whenever you hang out in this stupid town and a random girl comes up asking for his stupid number so they can go to his stupid house after he takes me home. He parades around with his dick in his hands. It's sad.

You get a call from Roman saying he's outside. You head downstairs, saying goodbye to Aaron. As always he tells you the same shit like a broken record. The same talk every time you go out with Roman, "Be safe. Don't do anything stupid. And please don't get pregnant ." you roll my eyes and make your way out the door, assuring him it'll be fine "It's just Roman" you chuckle, "I know" he mutters.

************
A/N
HEYYY HOWRE YALL DOING??? hope your well, anyway im going to be doing a lot of changes to this because...yeah it needs to be rewritten and finished so i'm gonna get on that. Also im thinking about changing the POV to first person so that it's "I" instead of "You" idk i just felt that would be better. Just giving the heads up :)