chapter 2

A/N
If you didn't read it at the end of last chapter im changing the POV to first person :)

*********************

I changed the radio to something I liked, not caring about the other people in the car. "Wow. AC/DC really?" Romans looks over. Letha, Romans cousin laughs, "Leave her alone Roman. I highly favor AC/DC.Great choice (Y/N/N)." I exaggerate a thanks while sticking my middle finger to Roman. He just mocks Letha "Great choice (Y/N/N)"

I scoff and turn the volume up. "Awww, is someone upset", Roman mocks in a baby voice. My eyes grow wide as my face shows disgust "eww don't ever do that voice again. That was actually offensive to babies everywhere". He laughs as he shakes his head and pulls into an empty carnival?

I thought we were going to a movie... "Wow! This place looks cool, also dead." Letha says and gets out the car. You go to open the car door when Roman locks it "dude seriously, this wasn't what we said we'd do." you scold him.

"(Y/N/N), is it bad that I want you to have fun. C'mon loosen up a little." he chuckles. You gasp "I'm fun....right?" he gives me a straight face.

You mouth a 'wow' and laugh. "You're gonna have the time off your life, and... no lines, I rented the place out for the night, so it's just the three of us." he grins pulling out a cigarette. You shake your hand unlocking the door and walking over to Letha.

She looks at you and laughs "Took you lovebirds long enough". You laugh "We're not-" she pulls you hand dragging you to a carnival game as Roman gets out the car.

***************

It's been an hour and a half and the three of us have had the time of our lives. We played lots of carnival games and rode the carousel. Roman even gotten Letha the largest stuffed animal dinosaur , I thought it was nice. He offered to carry it so Letha and I could buy  snacks. It was sweet.

After buying some cotton candy Roman walked over to this crazy roller coaster. "Cmon!" he tells us and you walk over while Letha politely declines "Hmm, not tonight" Roman quickly turns around "Seriously?!" she shrugs and take another bite of cotton candy "Not in the mood"

I look to Letha and ask "But ride together everytime the carnivals in town. Why the sudden change?" I look between the two. Letha just shrugs. Roman drops the stuffed animal on the ground behind and I move quickly to pick it up.

"Come on, when else are you gonna get on this without a line?" he argued.
"When have you ever stood in line?" Letha says back. He shrugs and walks over to her, while i follow behind.

She looks at the employees of the park around us "What do you think they think of us?" she suddenly asked. You and Roman shared a look and you furrowed your eyebrows giving a confused expression.
"Who?" Roman asks "Exactly. So, what am i thinking" she asks.
"You're thinking about how much you want to take this home and name him" you try.
She laughs and shakes her head "Good one but no"

"That you wish this summer would never end." Roman causally replied while staring at Letha. She smiles "...Im thinking that it's time to go home." Roman gives her an 'Oh please' look on his face "really?oh no." she nods and pulls the both of us toward the exit.

"Wait!" I ran back to get the stuffed animal and catch up to them again. "Let's get outta here girls" Roman takes the Dino out of my hand leads us to the car.

I helped Roman put T-Bo (the stuffed Dino) in the trunk while Letha got in the car. Roman let out a sigh "That was fun while it lasted"
I smile "yep, sure was. Thank you." he shakes his head "No thank you, you're an amazing friend and I shouldn't have blown you off for some fuck." my smile drops.
"Roman, you didn't blow me off, and trust me it's not that serious. Aaron came-" he cuts you off " But he shouldn't have to. I haven't been there lately and i'm sorry. It's just been so shitty lately, and it's not your fault, I just-"

You place a hand on his arm for comfort "Its okay. I get it, we're good. Seriously." he nods and opens the door for me. Letha looked at us with thought. Roman glanced at you once more then got in the drivers seat.

After a nice ride, we pull into Lethas driveway and Roman opens her door "Goodnight love bug, see you Monday." she gives you a warm smile and a hug "Goodnight Letha.See you Monday!" you hug her back. She goes inside and Roman comes back into the car.

"Alright." he claps his hands "time to go watch a movie." you look over to Roman with a hell no look. He scrunches his face "What?" you laugh "Roman, it's 1:30 in the morning, I'm not walking into a theater this late." he smirks "who said we were going to the theater?" before I could speak, he turns up the radio and pulls out the driveway into the street.