Music Class

Once we were in Music Class, we had to introduce ourselves yet again. Then we were to sing a song for the class, as well as solos. So we decided to sing as a group first, and Miss Kang asked us about our stage name. And Jennie gladly replied.

Jennie: "It's Blackpink, Miss Kang!!"

Miss Kang nodded and went off to play the song/s we'd requested.

-BTS POV-

😶😳🤯😱😲😦😯😧😶😳🤯😱😲😦😯😧😶😳🤯😱😲😦😯😧😶😳🤯😱😲😦😯😧

-Jungkook's POV-

WOW!! THE VOCALS(ESPECIALLY ROSE) !! OH MY GAWD!! I AM GOING INSANE!!

-RM's POV-

WOAH!!! IT'S LIKE CANDY FOR YOUR EARS!!

-Jimin's POV-

Rose's vocals are on POINT!! OH MY GAD!! THEY'RE SO TALENTED!

-J-Hope's POV-

DAMN!! THE VOCALS!!

-End of J-Hope's POV-

The girls bowed as the class clapped.

Miss Kang: "Beautiful ladies! Please sing your solos now."

Jisoo, Lisa and Rose sat down, leaving Jennie on the stage by herself.

Jennie: "This is a song I composed and wrote myself. It's called Solo."

Jennie's newfound fans were extremely excited, and cheered as the music started playing. BTS' V was one of those newfound fans. 

Once she was finished, she quickly exchanged spots with Jisoo. Who sang a cover of Clarity. BTS' Jin, Suga and RM were cheering at the top of their lungs. Suga was non-stop talking about her amazing vocals. Jin was just cheering as he stared at her stunning visuals. RM was speechless.

-Jin's POV-

Why do I like her so much!? She's so perfect. So pretty. YAH!! STOP THINKING ABOUT HER!!

-Jisoo's POV-

So many people cheered for us as we sang. I was so starstruck, and walked to my seat shyly. Lisa went up, and we cheered for our youngest sister. 

Lisa: "I'll just do a rap instead of singing."

-BTS POV-

What? A rap instead of a song? J-Hope was all like; 'Woah!! She's so different! She's gonna rap!!'. We watched as Lisa began rapping.