Chapter one: The School Year

{Konoha Gakuen, Classroom}

( Konoha Gakuen, a highly prestigious school which stands apart from all the rest! Everyone must work very hard, Because the teachers are very strict! And soon, summer break will start, and everyone's planning what they're going to be doing! It seems like they've entirely forgotten about finals!

Actually. . . that's not what really worries me. Classes are almost over and I . . . I can't even get myself to talk to him. But what can I say to the cutest, most popular guy in school? )

. . . . 

The young pink, long haired girl sighs melancholy.

( Sasuke Uchiha definitely wouldn't even know I existed if we weren't in the same class! Plus, he's pretty mysterious. He doesn't talk much, and he rarely smiles. But, I have to talk to him!

I wonder why he's so serious? Although . . . it makes him cooler! A guy like him would never be interested in a girl like me! I'm not popular and the only thing I have is . . . 

A massive forehead. )

"Hey Karin! Looks like The Forehead is deluding herself again!" A young light brown headed student announced.

"Ha then she can keep dreaming! Sasuke doesn't have bad enough taste to look her way!" A red-headed female student laughed.

The two students bickered on about the young, pink haired, female as a young, well dressed, teacher continued to lecture. The teacher having a weird trait of covering his mouth with a medical mask, he spoke.

" . . . which led to elevated rates of activity in maintaining a frame-work of relative. . ."

Ignoring the teacher's guidance of education the two females continued to talk making indirect comments.

"Haha Sasuke wounld't even bother to breathe the same air from someone with a MASSIVE FOREHEAD" Karin, the red-headed female, slightly shouted.

"Ahem. Okay everyone I think that's enough for today! Don't forget this will be on next weeks exam! So study if you don't want to fail!" established the teacher.

"Bah! Studying two days before should be good enough to pass! If i do it like that I'll have every-thing under control for the exams!"  said a cheer-full and optimistic blonde boy.

"Under control eh? You should say under zero, as that is how your notes are prepared. . . Naruto." said the curious and arrant teacher.

The students gathered together in laughter as Naruto heightened from his work-space.

"H-HEY! THAT'S NOT FUNNY SENSEI!"

 [[ Sensei: Japanese for "teacher". Can be used as a suffix in names, and can be used for anyone who is knowledgeable or high in profession]]

As Naruto sighed to himself he began to squat down to his seat. But before the students knew it the bell rang. The classroom filling with conversation in matter of seconds, people began packing and exiting the classroom. Conversation could be lightly heard throughout the halls as the door opened and closed. Neighboring classrooms doing the same as well.

"Don't forget to study for the exam!" Sensei called to the ones able to hear.

-----------------------------------------------------

{School, Yard Path}

The students talking in their free time the young girls of Konohagure gathered together in their passing time to converse, the same as many other young male and females.