22.

Felix's POV

"Sup hyung"

" oh how are my two babies going?"

"I thought you'd say something important" i rolled my eyes as i open the door of my car getting in.

" well you two were important"

"Just say it hyung"

I groan buckling my seat belt and placing the phone in the handler and tapping the speaker of my phone to be able to hear him talk and lastly starting the engine.

" if you want me to jump to my conclusion im coming at your place i thought that you and Jisung been ignoring and disobeying me which is just right with my suspicions"

"What! Why in a sudden!?"

" we both know Jisung was sick right? he needs medication and such"

"Jisung? Sick? No hyung he was just-just confuse a-and needs some time to moved on" i don't know how response thats why i keep my focus ont he road not minding the discusion and i regret speaking with shutter.

" well how about the days his been having break down and the times his not taking the medicines he needed? You know if he can do it back in Autralia even were both there, you know he can really do it in there were he only had you, without us? Right?"

I bit my lips getting the olders point but doesn't mean i agreed i felt like he didn't give me a spare of trust.

"I know hyung! Youre his doctor but can't you trust me!? His been fine here and don't say his sick!? He is not sick! He ain't never need your tablets or so what ever! I am here with him okie!"

I don't needed a reply or so whatever so i ended our non sense conversation that leads of nowhere but arguing and i hate the fact that my bestfriend was treated like one of the patient in the mental hospitals. And im here now! we don't have any distractions. Me and Changbin hyung broke up so maybe im the one who could help him and just focused in my friend. I shooked my head washing all the thought i have earlier and started the car once again when the green light was being flashed again.

The convinienced store was now open and i decided to take a look and get some food for Sungie i guess he misses me. It's been two days since i left him to only meet my boyfriend and unlucky me it end up all like this.

I hand the cashier the two bottle of chocolate milk drink two cups of ramen and some random chips. I spotted a transparent which reminds me of someone sweet so i also grab it and also pay at last.

I rushed out of the car and checking all the goods i bought before my feet leads me to the door. Knocking twice but i get nothing why tho of course he doesn't bother to get up from his bed. Luckly we have spare key under the one of pot of flowers beside the door. Sigh of relief had escaped as i pushed the key and turn it just to hear a click noise sign that it was open.

"Hey Sung! I got something for you come on get down here!" I shouted through the staircase that leads me to our rooms. He takes time to get down for sure so i headed to the kitchen and prepare the ramen.

Minuetes have passed and i see no Jisung was climbing down the stairs. It got me worried so i finally went to his room. I know he doesn't want someone to barge in to his room but this is no time for that. I took quiet steps and turn the knob of his room just to know it was open. He was in the bed staring at nowhere while hugging his two knees up his chest.

I walked upclosed just to know he was mumbling things that i can't understand. I throw the pillow away beside him and replace the spot. It get my brows narrow when my skin brushed at his. His skin was burning hot that get my nerves into panic. He was still muttering words that wasn't audible for my ears he was just-just staring wide eyes to the wall across his bed.