I Did This For You

Greg enjoyed spending the little bit of time with his father, but him and Azalea had to go to work. Greg and Azalea spent two days on a case and been stuck doing samples. Luckily, they get to have two days off. They share a conversation about children. "If I was pregnant, would you be happy?" Greg's heart starts beating a little faster. "I don't really know. Cause it hasn't happened to us yet." He watches her reaction. "But I'd be happy though." Azalea smiles. The next day, Greg wakes up to a phone call. "Yeah. Hey, Grissom. What's up?" Azalea raises up and realizes it's 8am. "Alright, I'll be there." He hangs up. "What was that about?" Greg gets out of bed and gets dressed. "I gotta go and run some samples for them to make sure that all the cases have the right results." Azalea starts to get up, but gets stopped by her sexy boyfriend. "You, better stay in bed till I get back." She laughs. "I have to get up too, Greg. Who else is going to clean and do the dishes?" Greg shrugs his shoulders. "I have been hiding something to surprise you, but I have to tell you." She looks at him and watches him stand up. "You remember that house you drive by all the time?" She shakes her head. "Well, I bought it." Azalea just stares at him. "Babe, you alright?" She jumps up and runs to the bathroom. "Z, you alright?" "Catherine!" Greg grabs his phone and calls Catherine. She comes over to his apartment. "She's in the bathroom and I gotta go. Cause Grissom needs me in half an hour." Catherine shoes him on. "Azalea, it's Catherine. I'm coming in." Azalea is leaning against the wall and looks pale. Catherine looks at her waist and sees its a little big. "Have you started you period, yet?" Azalea's eyes widen. Catherine and Azalea sit and wait for the results. They both were in fear. The doctor called Azalea's name. They showed her the results. "You aren't pregnant, but you are sick." Azalea shakes her head. Catherine kept telling her that she'll be fine and to be at work and she'd talk some more. She walks into Greg's apartment and waits for him to come home. She fell asleep on the couch and Greg come home to her the next morning. He set his stuff down. He bent down in front of her and shook her. "Hey gorgeous." She wakes up and sees Greg moving a piece of her hair behind her ear. "What did the doctor say?" "I'm sick." Greg felt her forehead and felt her throat. "You didn't get any medicine did you?" She shook her head no. Greg laughs at her. He goes and gets some cough medicine out of the top cabinet. He comes back and pour her some into the small cup. "Here. Drink this, before I feel like I'm sleeping with Godzilla." She glares at him when he laughs. He looks at her and goes back serious. "You should have called me. Why didn't you?" She shrugged her shoulders and curled back up on the couch. Greg picks her upper half and sits down. Letting her head rest on his lap.

A few days after her sickness, Azalea goes into work and finds herself stuck on a case. "Nick, the gun is backwards and your story is now that plausible." Greg sees them arguing and decides to break them up. "What's going on? You guys seem a little heated up." Azalea rolls her eyes as Nick began discussing what had happened. Greg laughs at them and they don't find it funny at all. "Babe. Nick. Have you guys ever thought that maybe both of your theories had happened?" They scoffed at each other and then they got called to talk to our victim. "Hey, I love you." Greg stops me with a kiss. It makes her body shiver.

After talking to her victim, they closed up shop and headed back to the lab. She walked to the break room and see that Greg wasn't there. She checked the lab and the other places and couldn't find him. She went to the locker room and heard some talking. "Greg, what's it going to take. Just ask her already. It's not that hard." "But, I don't want to hurt her, Wendy. What if she doesn't want to? Then what am I going to do?" She tried to be quiet, but she tripped over a bucket and hit my head. Nick's loud mouth caused a scene. "Z! You okay?" She sees Greg and Wendy step out of the locker room. Just the look of hurt on her face made them realize that I was upset. Again.

"Azalea! Azalea, stop!" She kept walking to the car. Greg on her heels and when he finally reached her he stopped her. "What did I do?" She stopped and looked at him. "What did you do?! How about what were talking to Wendy about?" He stared at her and saw that she was on the verge of flipping out. "I talked to her about me and you having a kid." Azalea widens her eyes. "So you can talk to her, but not me?" Greg sighs. "That's what I was getting advice on." Azalea shook her head. Greg wanted to hold her and just tell her he was stupid. "I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions. I just felt betrayed that you couldn't discuss it with me." Greg steps closer, picks her up by her thighs and sits her on the hood of her car. "Would you want to have a kid? I mean we move in a few weeks." She tilts his chin up at her. "Greg, when we are ready for a baby, it will happen, but first I think getting married is important right now." Greg shakes his head. They kiss and hug each other.