Chapter 4

London's POV

"Thank god schools finally over with. That shits boring asf. "  i can never understand why that shit is mandatory, nah let me rephrase that i don't understand why fucking math class is mandatory who tf actually uses that y=x shit after high school. But anyways fuck that shit.
As London was heading out the school she spotted Sophie on side of the school texting on her phone so of course she decided to walk over there and see if she need a ride or Better yet wanted to chill yk get caught up with each other since they practically didn't really get to see each other during the summer.

"Aye, what's up?" London said.
Sophie side eyed London and quickly looking back at her phone while simply saying "hey"
London could tell something up with her Sophie never really gave her a cold shoulder like that and now she really wanted to know what was actually up.
"Aye, ma what's wrong with you ?" London said.
"Nothing." Sophie said still not looking up from her phone.
"Yo, wtf wrong with you soph." London asked a lot more serious this time.
"As if you don't know London. I'm supposed to be your fucking friend." Sophie said a bit more hostel.
"Wtf you talking about Sophie." London said completely lost this time not having a clue of wtf she was talking about nor referring too.
"You lies to me London. " Sophie said a bit more hurt than anything. While London stood there looking completely lost. So Sophie decided to freshen her memory.
"When i asked you what took so long in the bathroom first period..... you lied to me and said you stayed in there because you forgot your eye drops when in reality you fucked shantell." Sophie said. While London was about to open her mouth and speak but Sophie beat her to it.

"Don't lie London, I'm not dumb. The hickes on your neck proves that I'm right considering they weren't there before." Sophie said.
London was at a loss for words. She felt completely shitty for lying to her when she knew she could've just told her the truth. But why she didn't ? Is it because she didn't want anyone to know she was messing around with shantell or was it because she didn't want Sophie to know thinking it'll ruin her chance with her......  wtf am i thinking 🤦🏽‍♀️ Sophie's not even gay she doesn't look at girls in that way. Especially me.
"Yo, I'm sorry man. I should've told you the truth. Me and shantell use to mess around but no one knew because yk she got a boyfriend, but i called the shit off because it just didn't sit right with me but in my defense i was high asf and she was throwing herself at me and i was horny asf. " London said. Pleading her case to Sophie.
While Sophie stood there and listened to her she understood where she was coming from but still she felt some type of way about it. Was it jealousy? Was she hurt that it wasn't her instead of shantell? Or was she just hurt because her closest friend lied to her so easily.?....
"It's okay. Just don't lie no more yk how i feel about that shit. You're my closest friend i don't expect that shit from you. EVER ." Sophie said.
"Shit, No problem ma, i feel you. Won't happen again i promise. " London said.
Sophie smiled and nodded her head while still looking at London.
"So... wanna chill at my place i ain't got shit to do. " London asked.
"Yeah, i ain't got shit better to do anyways." Sophie said shrugging her shoulder.
"Bet, lets ride." London said. 

On the way to London's house the car ride was completely quite and uncomfortable. No matter how much neither of them mentioned it there were a lot of tension in the air. Neither of them knew what it was. But thankfully they made it to London's in less than 15 mins due to London's driving.

Sophie's POV

I was so nervous headed to London's house. And it didn't make it any better considering how quite the ride was there. I just didn't know what to say besides to just sit there and look out the window. I learned my lesson this morning to not look at her because for one my dumb ass would just get caught and for two that 'feeling' will come back. Gosh wtf is wrong with me. 🤦🏽‍♀️ finally we made it to her house. Felt like forever since I've been here but everything still looked the same. Walking up the stairs to her bedroom i couldn't help but to admire her from behind. How tall and lean she is and her fresh line from her hair cut. How is she this damn fine. ?..... Focus Sophie !