Chapter 9

“Can we have a hint?” Louis shakes his head. “Pweasee, so we can at least know how to dress?” My sister begs once we get back to the house. I just shake my head because I already have a dress and I’m wearing it no matter if it’s appropriate for the occasion or not. Louis and Harry both just shake their heads no.

“Go get ready we are leaving at 7pm.” Harry says. Arabell and I look up at the clock and see that it is 5:45pm. Arabell starts freaking out because of how little time we have and she makes a mad dash for the stairs I just laugh and follow up after her. I turn around at the top of the stairs to see Harry and Louis whispering and whatever they’re talking about looks pretty serious. ‘I wonder what people are going to think when Louis doesn’t bring Eleanor but Harry brings me and Arabell?’ Arabell walks out of the bathroom and runs towards me pulls me by the arm and throws me into the bedroom to change. I walk over to my luggage and get out a tank top and shorts to wear under the dress, then I head into the bathroom to start on undoing and redoing my hair. I look over at the dress trying to decide how to do my hair and I finally decide to just straighten it and curl out the ends which is how my hair usually looks when I don’t do anything to it. I finish doing my hair then see something sparkling on the counter I look closer at it and see that it is a little butterfly hair clip. I smile at its cuteness and add it to my hair. Arabell looks over at me and smiles but then her face grows serious.

“Time to do your makeup!!” She yells coming at me with blush, eyeliner and mascara.

“NOO!!!!” I yell back taking off to the bedroom and down the hall.

“Aww come on just a little bit!!”

“No.” Harry comes out of his room (without a shirt) because of our yelling and I run and hide behind him.

“What? What’s going on??” Harry asks looking between me, Arabell and the makeup in her hands.

“Nothing.” Arabell says at the same time I say, “She wants to put makeup on me!” Harry looks at me confused.

“You don’t wear makeup?” I tilt my head at his question.

“No I don’t I only like lipstick.” ‘Perfect.’ I think I hear him mumble. “What was that?”

“I said perfect.” he must have sensed my confusion because he adds on, “So that means that all this beauty is natural and perfect.” I look up at him and smile.

“SEE!!! Harry thinks I perfect! Now back away with the makeup.” I say to Arabell sticking my tongue out. Arabell just rolls her eyes and walks away. “Welp I guess I better finish getting ready.” I say as I skip my way back to the bedroom. I get in and just as I go to shut the door I see Harry still watching me and I smile and slide it closed. I put on my dress and then decide I would like some lipstick. I head into the bathroom and what I see astonishes me. This is what I see Arabell with her hair all a mess partly curled in some places and partially ratted oh and on top of that I notice she’s sucking her thumb which means she burned it… again.

“Arabell!! What did I tell you about trying to do your own hair?” She looks over at me and I see tears start to form. “Aww don’t cry sweetie I’ll fix it.” I rush over and calm her hair down and back to how it started. “Ok now what were you wanting to do with it?”

“I want it to frame my face, like basically the opposite of yours.” Arabell says taking her thumb out of her mouth long enough to answer.

“Alright sit down and lets get going.” Arabell sits and I start to work on her hair and am done in about 15 minutes.

“I still have no clue how you do that…” Arabell says looking into the mirror at her perfectly done hair.

“Yeah me either.” We both start laughing and she heads into the bedroom to get her dress on. I put on some lipstick and look back at myself in the mirror… now what am I missing. I start at my head and look down to my toes… SHOES! I walk into the bedroom and decide to go with my glittery half heels.

“Honeyy can you help me with my shoess.” Arabell says. I smile and walk over to her sitting on the bed. And after about 15 minutes wrestling the shoes we are finally down. I look over at my sister’s chosen dress, it is pink with black trimmings and a bow on the side and her shoes are black heels with ribbons that wrap up her leg (that’s what made them so complicated). We approve and head downstairs. The boys are already down and waiting and we start walking down the stairs. The both jump off the couch and come to meet us at the bottom. I look both at Louis and Arabell’s faces first and can’t help but notice how happy they are to see each other and impressed I might add. I then look over at Harry and can’t help but feel like I’m walking down the aisle with him at the end, but I’m perfectly ok with this scenario.

“Absolutely beautiful.” Harry says when we reach the bottom. I blush and look down.

“I completely agree.” Louis adds looking at Arabell. Which causes her to smile and look down.

“So we ready to go?” Harry says offering his hand to me. I smile, nod and take it.

“Yay!! Surprise time!!” Arabell says lightly jumping up and down clapping her hands. Louis smiles and reaches over taking one of her hands and clasping it with his. She stops jumping looks down at the hand and smiles widely. We all head out and into the limo and it just so happens that the rest of One Direction are in there already along with Danielle. We all pile in and are on our way. The car pulls to a stop and Harry looks over at me.

“You ready?” He asks looking concerned. I just smile.

“Let’s do this!” I say and the limo door opens to…

**Author's note: Ohhh cliff hanger :O sorry this chapters a little shorter but the next one's probably gonna be pretty long. i mean it is the BIG SURPRISE!! So let me know if you like it or what you think of it so far :)