HOW IT ALL STARTED

"Are you ready or not?! YOU WERE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL ! YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME ?!" , mum shouted from the kitchen.

"I'm almost done ! Be late for school wouldn't kill me , duh !" , I shouted back from my room at upstairs.

Back then, I was turning 18 and truly understood something really important heh -

I hurriedly get into my bicycle and stop halfway because I saw a bunch of guys hiding behind the wall behind my house and watching at my direction like a turtle head. I thought they're checking on me . If they are , I would be very FLATTERED.

They all started to walk to my direction , and I was very nervous and happy at the same time and I throw my arms at the wind in case they wanted to hug me and WHAT THE FUCK ? THEY RAN PASSED BY ME. Oh wow , I'm not even surprise , they actually ran towards Melvina Ann who actually just came out from the house with her bicycle . Forgot to mention , she's my neighbor. Ugh neighbor !

Well History has proven that , they were mainly two types of young girls in the world. Pretty girls who are popular and those who are not pretty.

I am Elizabeth True. If you were a guy, let me tell you a story of an ordinary girl who you had never bothered to care about and her ordinary life.

////
I reach to school and ran to my class. As I ran to my class the bells ring. Fuh , save ! I lazily take my books from my bag and place it on my table and then comes my 3 Best friend with a smirk on their face . What's their problem ?

"Hey El , I saw Daniel at the basketball court just now. HE LOOKS HOTTT !" Maria squel.

"How dare you! Why you didn't told me earlier argh." I slam the table with my TYPE brand pencil case.

"Hey chill my dear friend. I think later we can watch them play. I guess you're the one who love to see him sweating ah ? Lets meet at the library later this recess so we can go to the basketball court together. Hahaha " ,

Sha smirk and raised her eyebrow.

I blushed and nodded.

"Oh yeah L ! Just now I saw Melvina. The way she wrapped the boys around her finger is disgusting ew . I almost get migraine when I pass by her with boys around her. I think she's plastic,that's why everyone there wanted to buy some heh." , Aviana mock with her disgusting voice.

"My dear Av , I think I'm the first person who're getting a migraine before you", I exclaim while massaging my forehead.

Right in time , the teacher came. First period is math. Oh wow I'm not interested at all ugh. Well let me tell you , I hate my math teacher. His name also show his personality.

Guess what's his name ? Mr. Lan Chau. Hahahaha LANCAU ah ! Why do I have to start my day with Math. Oh my brainnnnnn......

Mr LANCAU is teaching in front and thanks God I was seated at the  back of the class.

I doodle at the paper that Mr LANCAU gave to us earlier. I'm dying for boredom.

I doodle here and there and suddenly Mr LANCAU snatched the paper from my hand.

" What the hell are you doing? People do their works and you here wasting this paper by doodle around it ?! YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT ! COME HERE !" , he shouted and stand in front of the class while picking up his stick .

Me ? Of course I go to the front. What happen? Well you know the ending . He hits me at my hand with his legendary stick twice. Wow just nice , justttttt nice...

RINGGGGGG!!!!

Finally ! Recess !

I ran to the canteen and YES ! I'm the first one !
HAHAHAHA I'm proud . I'm actually in a dilemma in choosing food at the canteen. It takes a while to think and everyone behind me started to glare and shouted to ask me to hurry up. Hahaha fun fun.

Fun fact , even though I always take my time in choosing food until everyone hates me, but I still pick the same food every single day. I know this is dumb. But yeah , this is me . Nothing can stop me being me hahaha.

After finish my food , I went to the library to meet my friends because they said we will go to the basketball court together . Guess what , they are nowhere to be seen.

PROMISE MY ASS !!!

I stand in front of the entrance of the library and suddenly my 3 best worst friend came and tackle me from behind. GEDEBUKK!!!

"Shitt man ! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU GUYS ?! NO BRAIN OR WHAT? CAN YOU GUYS GIVE ME PEACE FOR A DAY ? DAMN .." , I stand and shoved them aside.

" Hey , the more you push us the more you love us HAHAHA " , Sha laughs.

"Let's move on ! You didn't want to be late to watch Daniel tournament right ? COME COME COME ! " , Av puts her arms around me and Maria and Maria puts her arm at Sha's .