💋𝟐𝟗.

"Like A Jungle. . ."
- C–Murder💋

Chapter 29:

Miami

Two Weeks Later

Two Weeks Later

"You niggas ready to make a name for yourselves, right?" Miami asked as he sat at the table with three youngsters.

He had recruited them from Dyckman for a specific job and they all were hungry live wires. They were the type of goons who killed for nothing. They were looking for a come up, so when Miami knocked on the door with an opportunity, they were ecstatic.

"No doubt. What we got to do?" the oldest of the young clique asked.

Miami smiled and rubbed his hands together, as he quickly scanned the nearly empty restaurant.

"I need a job done 'n I need it done right. I need a bitch kidnapped," Miami said without blinking an eye.

"Kidnapped?" the kid asked as a smile formed on his face. "Shit's easy, son. We a'snatch 'dat bitch up. Just point us to her. We will handle da' rest, big homie," he said with confidence as the two other goons nodded in approval.

"Na', lil' nigga. You goin' about it all wrong. It's not an easy job. 'Dis isn't an ordinary chick. I mean...she's tough, 'n she will fight back. She is not to be underestimated, so I need 'dis done right wit' no mishaps. You got me?"

"Bet. We just need da' rundown on da' bitch. You want us to slump her?" the goon asked as he began to lick his chops, eager to kill. He wanted to put in work so badly.

Miami shook his head in frustration and folded his hands together, trying not to show his frustration.

"Listen close. I want you to snatch her up. 'Dats it! Understand?"

"Got it," the leader said.

"Meet me here tomorrow at da' same time 'n I will give you all da' info. I'm goin' to set up a spot 'dat I want you to take her to. Once she's there, tie her up and wait for me. You do 'dat 'n I got twenty-five stacks for you...apiece," Miami stated.

"Apiece?" they all asked in unison, not believing what they had just heard.

They would have done it for free, but to find out that they was about to get paid handsomely, it was a bonus.

" 'Dats right. If you guys pull 'dis off, I will put all of you on. No more small-time shit, lil' nigga. Welcome to da' big leagues. You have da' ticket to da' money train right in front of you. What you gon' do?" Miami asked as he sat back in his chair and looked at each one of them in the eyes.