CHAPTER FOUR

THE FIGHTER
CHAPTER FOUR: THE BODY

(gif coming soon)

Samantha laid in her bed, staring at the wall. She closed her eyes once she heard the door open. The bed sank besides her "Hey sweetie, how are you feeling." She remained silent. Her mother gave her a tight lipped smile. "I need to drop off Nancy, then I'm gonna check in on Barb's parents. Why don't you grab a book or something and come with me? We can stop by the video store on the way back, pick out whatever you want. Even R-rated." Samantha stared blankly at the wall, not answering her mother. 

Karen sighed and laid a comfortingly hand on her shoulder. "Your brother's downstairs, he's staying home too. Love you sweetie." She felt the bed rise, and heard the door close. She let out a deep sigh, and closed her eyes.

Soon she heard her mothers car start, and the loud noise of her engine fade as she drove further away. Her brother soon walked in their room "Hey, Dustin and Lucas are coming over we're-" " I don't care." Her brother stared at her for a second "What?" 

Samantha sat up from the bed and looked at him "I said I don't care. Now get. The hell. Out." She was furious with Michael, she couldn't believe he let the weirdo back into their home, after she lied to them about Will being alive. 

"What's your problem." Samantha shot up from the bed "My problem, my problem-" she faked a laugh as she got closer to Michael. "- My problem is that you" she poked his chest with her pointer finger "-You let that weirdo back into our house" she poked his chest even harder causing him to wince "You let her in even after she lied to us about Will!" He was officially in the hallway due to him backing away from her.

 She grabbed the door handle "That's my problem Michael, my problem is you! Now stay the hell out!" She slammed the door in his face and locked it. She climbed back into bed, pulling the covers over her. She hugged the pillow and let her sobs be silenced. On the other side, Mike softly let his head hit the door. He wiped the tear from his eye and walked back downstairs. He was going to get Will back, for himself, and his sister.

It had been an hour or so after her little fight with Mike. She had just woken up from a quick nap she took. The sound of a knock interrupted her silence. She didn't say anything, she just ignored it and pretended it didn't happen. Another knock came, then another, then another, then another, then finally she couldn't count how many knocks she had heard because they were happening so fast. 

She grabbed the pillow and placed it around both of her ears. She didn't hear the door open, and she didn't know there was someone in the room until she felt the bed dip besides her. "What the hell Mic-" She stopped mid sentence when she saw who it was 

"Dustin? What are you doing in here." He shifted slightly to face her. "Came to talk to you." "Why?" he sighed "We're taking Eleven to school, so she can use Mr.Clarke's Heathkit ham shack." Her eyes went wide "What the hell, she can't go- Wait, why are you guys taking her to school."

 He took a deep breathe, slightly preparing for her to yell at him. "Mike said Eleven contacted Will, through his SuperComm, and he heard will singing." She scoffed. "Tell Mike to suck a-" Dustin cut her off "If I go there will be trouble-" Samantha felt the chills spread all over her body "-If I stay it will be double."