[10]

~♤¤🔹️¤♤~
T H A L I A

"I can't believe I agreed to this." I mumbled as we stepped into some sort of aquarium.

"Cheer up, Lia!" Megan grinned.

"Why do you hate us so much?" Daniel asked.

"I just do." I shrugged, rolling my eyes.

"Lia says you dance like you were cursed with two left feet." Megan blurted before quickly covering her mouth.

"Meg, be quiet!" I hissed.

"Wait, no! Tell us more." Daniel said, egging her on.

"Thalia thinks all your music is cringey and talks about objectifying women too much." Megan continued. "She says that Jonah's last name has way too many consonants relative to vowels."

"Not like it isn't true." I muttered.

"She says that every boy band has a weird looking one, meaning Jack because he's trying way to hard with his hair." My best friend/cousin explained.

Jack rolled and I looked over at him.

"Come on, I mean it's true. Take NSYNC as an example." I tell him and he scoffs.

"Corbyn's always wearing like 20 layers of clothing." Megan added and Zach snorted. "And Zach gets auto tuned into puberty."

Zach stopped laughing and looked at the others. "I don't like her."

"And..." Megan trailed.

I smirked, tilting my head so that i was looking at my cousin.

"Well share I what I said about Mr. Seavey over here, little cuz." I grinned wickedly and Megan frowned, looking up at Daniel.

"She said that you're just a basic white boy that has nothing better to do with his life than sit around and sing for thirsty girls when he's secretly gay. Other stuff she's said about you.... I don't wanna repeat." Megan pouted.

Daniel raised and eyebrow then looked over at me.

"Wow... I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feelings. These are just my opinions. I'm entitled to my opinions, right?" I asked, looking  at the five boys who actually looked hurt.

I mean, seriously? There's a lot worse things I could've said.

"Let's go, Meg. You can come with me or not. I dont care." I said, turning around.

"But you said we could hang out with them." She pouted.

"And we have." I shrugged.

"Im going with them." She said.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes. "Hang out with a bunch of self centred pricks!"

"Thalia!" Daniel frowned, touching my arm.

"Oh my god!" I yell aggravatedly. "Go away."

~♤¤🔹️¤♤~