The Parade

" No Will! I don't want to go." I was yelling at him which I don't do often but this time he was really pushing it.

" Please, Nico it will be just you and me. Also, it's tomorrow, not today." I hated it when he pleaded.

" Alright fine but we are going to leave when I want to, Okay?"

" Alright sounds perfect!"

Will and I started to work on two posters for the parade. I kept asking questions about it since Will has already gone to a few of them. After we finished we looked at each others poster, Of course, he chose a meme. It said You get marriage and you get marriage everyone gets marriage! it was that meme format. Mine had a rainbow background and said Don't mess with Dumbledores rights! I added glitter for that Harry Potter effect.

" That's hilarious Neeks!"

" You just had to use a meme didn't you?" I still can't believe he did that.

" Of course I had to. I needed the best sign!"

------------------------------------------------------------------

" Will I am not going to wear that!"

" Please Nico for me?"

"fine, I'll wear the stupid shirt." I grabbed the shirt Will had that was a black shirt with the words Boys, Boys, Boys in Rainbow print vertically. Will put on the shirt that had the same color scheme but said Pan Cake on it instead of boys, boys, boys.

We got into the car just as the sun was rising.

" Couldn't your dad stay down for a little longer? I got no sleep thanks to nightmares!" It was true I really didn't get any sleep.

" I'm sorry darling but you could sleep in the car if you wanted to."

"I rather not kill us in a car crash because of a nightmare." we drove with the music turned up loud and singing along. Will knew all my favorites. Once we got there Will turned down the music and drove into a parking lot parked and went up to the ticket counter. We got our tickets and went to the parade.

-------------------------------------------------------------

When we got back from the parade, the 7 bombarded me with questions about where I went and what I did.

" Will took me to a pride parade."

" No way! I've always wanted to go to one!" Percy said,

" Was it fun?" Leo asked

" Yes, it was pretty fun." It was fun

" Can you take us next time?" Piper asked

" Well, Will takes all of cabin 7 with him so I can see why not." We talked about the parade for the rest of the day.

The next year after when Pride month came around Cabin 7, Nico, and the 7 left the camp for a day. People wondered where the went. When they came back the were decked out in rainbows. they had rainbow paint, flags, and shirts. After that, it was pretty obvious where they went.