glitch

"Throw it!" Chloe shouted. 

"Chloe... again?" questioned Max. 

"Yes please, now!" Chloe responded 

Max hesitated to chuck another large rock at Chloe, but she did it anyway. 

Chloe was effortlessly able to stop the rock in mid-air. 

"Gosh I still can't believe it, this doesn't feel real at all I mean look it's just there." Chloe was still amazed by her new power. God Max this is crazy, I mean I could save people just like you I could help-"

Max made sure to put the rock down, but something in her snapped. She raised her voice,  "Or you could somehow ruin a whole city and cause a storm to make it turn into a pile of crap!" Max interrupted Chole after remembering her the havoc her own power caused, she softened her tone after realizing how harsh she sounded. 

"Look," Max took Chloe's hands and held them close, "I just don't want anything to happen, I don't want some natural disaster to happen, I don't want Arcadia Bay to suffer again" Max took a step closer,  "and Chloe, I seriously can't risk losing you again." 

Chloe was almost speechless and soaked in everything that Max had just told her. She responded,

"Wow, um. Yeah, you're right, I mean, Max you know I'm not going anywhere. Let's head to the diner. Together."  Chloe quickly pecked Max's cheek, they smiled at each other and left holding each other's hands.

Little did Max and Chloe know they had failed to realize the rock was still stuck in mid-air despite Max's attempt to unfreeze the rock.