Ahoy! ~ Robin x reader

Your summer plans were simple. Get a job at Sam Goody, buy a car, and hang out with your best friend Steve. When you got the job and Steve got hired at Scoops Ahoy, it seemed like a good omen. A good sign that your summer before heading off to college was going to go swimmingly. And it almost did. But then she showed up. She worked with Steve. She was tall, smart, sarcastic, pretty, all around the perfect girl. Robin. Subconsciously you started to spend more of your breaktime at the ice cream place. You tried to convince yourself that you simply wanted to be around your best friend. But deep down you knew the truth. You'd developed a crush on Robin.
    After three weeks of knowing her, you confessed your feelings to Steve. A week after that Steve locked you and Robin in the backroom of Sam Goody. For a couple of minutes you and Robin just talked (mainly about what a dingus Steve is but that's besides the point). But then Steve betrayed you. Over the speakers came "Bette Davis Eyes" by Kim Carnes. AKA the song with the female singer admiring the eyes of another female. Way to be subtle, Harrington. You couldn't hold it in anymore. You confessed your feelings to the girl, and luckily she reciprocated them.
You and Robin kept it on the down low. You lived in a small town in Indiana. You both knew that you'd be instant targets if it got out. So instead of doing normal couple things like holding hands or kissing each other goodbye, you found something much, much better.
"Hey dingus, are you ever going to learn that no girl is coming in here looking for a date wearing a sailor's costume?" Robin said towards Steve.
"I've said it before and I will say it again! This STUPID hat is RUINING my best feature!" Steve exclaimed.
"You have a good feature?" you teased as you sat on the table top out back.
"Very funny," Steve rolled his eyes.
"Kind of like your face. BOOM!" you smirked as Robin held back her laughter.
"Remind me why I got the two of you together?" he said quietly.
"Because you love me and you want me to be loved," you said as you kissed the boy's cheek.
"And because you thought that your best friend would be able to stop her girlfriend from verbally berating you all summer," Robin smirked.
"But look how that turned out" Steve scoffed.
"Face it, you love us!"
"I love you, (Y/N). Robin? Not so much."
"I also love you, (Y/N). Steve? Not so much."
"You two need to play nice!" and with that you noticed your watch was indicating that your break was up. With a kiss on your girlfriend's cheek, you were out.