Seduced and The Second Task

Tom's tongue met with his own as Harry opened his mouth and let Tom in. The brunette kissed his sweetly, his tongue licking the ceiling of his mouth.

Harry had enough and then took over the kiss, turning it passionate and heated as his eyes closing again. He pulled Tom closer, his hand falling to the curve of Tom's back.

Tom moved away with a smirk.

"You're a decent kisser, at least." He purred, his hand letting go of Harry's neck to slide down Harry's chest.

Harry looked dazed and as he stared at each individual eyelash that fluttered against Tom's cheeks, he contemplated his life choices and decided that if going to hell meant this, then he was okay with it.

Tom was suddenly pulled off of him with a cry of anger.

"You fucking bitch! I was supposed to be his first!" A blonde haired girl shrieked as she dug her nails into Tom's arm.

Tom raised an eyebrow coldly. "Really? Did you really believe that that was his first kiss? You're pathetic."

Her cheeks brightened and she snarled. "Why you——!"

"My Lord, what should we do? This... thing has defiled you. Do you wish for me to lead him out?" Blaise said, glancing at Tom with contempt.

Harry's fingers reached out to his lips, where he could remember the taste of velvety dark chocolate and coconut and the warm press of lips that fit against him so nicely.

People were demanding answers and yelling at Harry and Tom both, the former with rapid fired questions and the latter with hateful barks and snaps.

Tom was watching with a confident glint, and realizing a little too late, Harry realized Tom was goading him.

Harry smirked behind his hand.

Finally, he pulled his hand away and smiled calmly. "It's alright. Let him be."

Everyone blinked in shock.

Harry's lips quirked to the side, his hand sweeping the air in front of him casually. "Heh! I don't really mind. He still completed the first task. Let him stay."

Not a single person didn't give him a stare of disbelief until he slammed his foot on the ground.

"Are you gonna disobey me?"

They all moved into a bow, even Tom, and all murmured loudly, "No, My Lord."

"Good." He said and then left, his boots clicking on the floor. Blaise followed and so did an entire group of people. With a soft sigh, Tom pulled away from the bitch's arm and then smiled sweetly.

"Alright. I guess I'll go to bed since it's late."

He walked away, ignoring the furious whispers that sprung up the moment he turned his back.

"What a slut."

"Asshole! Why'd he just kiss the King like that? And the King was so calm about it! He better not be under a spell...."

"What a bitch. He has a pretty face but that guy has a shit personality."

"Oh no... what's gonna happen now?"

Tom smiled and then continued, his eyes half lidded as red and pink swirled in its depths. He looked at his kimono, still white and pure as the first time he had worn it.

Now, he just had to complete his plan, and get out of here.

Harry didn't listen to his friends' questions as he strode away, though all of them were stubborn and were catching up.