THE MONSTERS

Ever wonder what its like to feel fear ugh well everyone feels fear so why the hell am I asking this any ways fear is like a hug a hug from someone familiar that you don't even know but.... then there's fear that holds on to you sucking and ripping the fucking useless life that no one even asked for out of you.

Some people don't even know how that feels it hurts much less when you forget about it then it pops up when you look into your empty bedroom -Somethings in there~- it whispers over your shoulder like a disgusting little parasite that you can never get rid of it feeds of the little happiness the thin little rope that balances you and your sanity from tipping over the edge.

Then it spirals down~ down~ down~ into an empty abyss that holds everything but..... nothing insane isn't it . Your so afraid of things that are not there that it begins to hurt you mentally but you cant say anything in fear of being a freak a disgusting lonely freak then your mind begins to fail you " Your disgusting"" No one loves you" "They know" "You cant even hide your fears".

Until the monsters take you..... Your mind shatters like it was not even there its gone everything but the self hate, the fake smiles and fonts that we put up because were afraid..... And of what you may ask everything the consequences of even being on this fucking shell of a planet a home they say god the almighty ass clapping god created for us but a home is supposed to be loving even caring society is supposed to love everyone and everything that crosses its path but we hate each other and all for what land, money, race, gender fucking equality and sexuality its all a lot of bullshit we waste time on this place running from our fears "Is it worth it?" NO! " Is it supposed to be like this?" YES! why? .

CAUSE FEARS ARE SOCIETY . FEARS ARE LIFE . FEAR US ALL its all a system its built into our brains since the beginning since conception it hurts you know knowing you were born into this cycle round~ and round it goes until we snap our minds shatter everything is corrupted all because of fear we look into peoples eyes with fear so unnoticeably there that it begins to be the normal facade we see in everyone's eyes.....

But now the world has a few..... well many tweeks in its system monsters are real everything we imagine is real the monsters in the dark they come out in the day too just in a different state of mind you can say most of them are docile while there are well beasts that terrorise ever single thing in there line of senses but never get stopped because its just there "nature" and I'm one of them just a little different.

You see the world its evolving and so are its fears...

WELL DID YOU LIKE IT?

ITS MY FIRST BOOK SO DONT EXPECT MUCH FROM IT BUT I LIKE HOW IT FEELS TO BE ABLE TO PUT MY FELLING INTO A CHARACTER SO THERE'S GONNA BE SOME SMUT IF U DONT LIKEY GET YO ASS OUTTA HERE

IF U READ IT COULD YOU TELL YOUR OTHER FRIEND TO READ IT K

WORD COUNT:570 YES finally plenty words

THIS IS MY FAVORITE SONG K

I will be giving this book to someone else so that someone can you message me on pintrest at Alisha Onyx pls