prolouge

The two teens ran through the streets of Hosu City, chasing the figure covered in weapons

"YOU! Your the Hero Killer Stain. Your soul has been corrupted and turned into a Keshin. YOUR SOUL IS MINE!"

Stain turned round to look at the girls. Meister and Weapon. Battle ready. 

"Mavis, Soul Resonance, Full Cowling,  get ready." 
"Right Y/n." 

The two ran at the man, Mavis turned into her weapon form and landed in Y/n's hand.

"LIGHTNING SWORD, FULL COWLING!" yelled Mavis. 

"SOUL EXPANSION!" 

"ready to attack in 3. 2. 1. go." 

Y/n hit Stain in the chest, electricuting him while cutting him in half. (u know, instead of 3 idiots punching, kicking and burn freezing him.) 

Mavis transformed back into her human form and picked up the soul.

"Thank you Y/n for dinner on the house." Mavis chuckled.

"Come on. Lets head back. I got some business  at home."

"Aye."

__________________________________________________

"Y/N!!!!!! WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

Y/n giggled as she lightly pushed the frame of a painting.

"I'm fixing this house." she giggled again. Mavis rolled around on the ground laughing.

"THE SYMMETRYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! YOUR DESTROYING IT!!!!!" Kid fell to the ground crying. Mavis continued to laugh on the ground, soon being joined by Patti. Liz walked out from the bathroom, blowing on her nails.

"Sometimes i don't think you guys are actually siblings."  Y/n laughed.

"Yeah. He's a handful." the clock on the wall rang eight. Kid and Mavis jumped up at the same time, screaming.

"ONE MINUTE OF SYMMETRY I GET 2 TIMES A DAY!!!!"
"A NEW EPISODE OF MY HUSBAND IS ON!!!!! IM COMING PIKACHU!!!!!"

Liz, Patti, and Y/n face palmed.

it was gonna be a long night.

____________________________________________________

so lets see how many references to another anime people can find. its only one anime. so have fun.