11:No Limits

Lupo came to feel her whole body on fire. She opened her eyes to see she was on a metal table on her side. Her legs and paws strapped down. A muzzle strapped to her head. IV's connected her legs, pumping something into her body. Whimpers left her constricted muzzle. Lupo didn't want to be here. She wanted her Bucky.

People in lab coats walked around her, writing on their clip boards. Not caring that she is scared and in pain. She could hear someone talking to her, but she was in to much pain to listen.

"You will be the next face of Hydra. Everyone will run in fear when they hear your howl and your name. Winter Wolf."

(A/N: See what I did there?? 😉)

Lupo only wanted one thing.

Bucky.

~~~

It has been two days since Lupo was taken. Everyone was doing anything they could to help find her faster. Tony and Bruce were running Friday on overload to find anything. Natasha and Clint her talking with Maria Hill and Director Fury trying to find any Hydra bases that they could be holding her. Pietro and Vision were taking turns on taking care of Wanda. Steve and Sam were taking turns on taking care of Bucky.

Bucky hadn't slept. He ate only due to Steve threatening to shove the food down his throat. Taking a shower because Steve and Sam wrestled him into the shower full clothed, then stood by the bathroom door to make sure he didn't escape.

Bucky knew that Hydra didn't send a ransom because they found a way to use her to their benefit. That scared him more then Hydra threatening to kill her unless they got him back.

He would give himself up if that meant that she went back to the tower safe. That was easy. But, he couldn't know what horrible things they were doing to her while he was at the tower.

It was dinner time. Pizza was on the tables, but no one wanted to eat. Everyone except Tony and Bruce were in the living room, empty plates in their hands.

It was a nice silence. Everyone in their own head.

Tony and Bruce broke the silence as they ran in. Yelling that they knew where Lupo was being held. Somewhere in Syberia. Close to where Bucky was held. Which made everyone scramble to get thwir suits on and race to get to the Hydra base.

Tony flew off while everyone else got into the quinjet. Clint getting into the pilot seat and rushing to get to the base. Bucky checking his knives and guns with persistence.

"We're touching down Tony.", Clint said as he unbuckled, letting the back hatch down. Everyone running out as soon as the jet hit the ground.

Tony was firing his repulsers at the tank and guards that were trying to keep the Avengers out. Steve throwing his shield while Bucky covered him. Pietro running off, taking out agents as he went. Red mist flowing from Wanda's hands as she ran. Clint and Natasha taking out agents together.

"Fifteen hostils inside the compound. Heat signature matching Lupo Barnes on the second floor, third door. Her heat signature is lower then normer." Friday's voice sounded through everyone's coms.

Clint, Vision, Tony, and Sam stayed outside to keep the guards from leaving. Natasha, Wanda, and Pietro went to hack the files of the Hydra compound and take out any agents. Bruce stayed on the quinjet to have everything ready for any way Lupo could come back in. Steve and Bucky went to save Lupo.

Friday was giving them directions to where to go. Taking out agents as they went. Steve kicked in the door and Bucky went in with his gun raised. The air was ice cold. There was only a large freezer in the middle of the room. Making the two stop in their tracks.