Make It Right

BRI~

BRI~

Those tequila shots last night were a bad idea my head was spinning but it's my Birthday im getting lit as hell tonight again.

I heard jr running down the hall I guess to come wake me up. He open my door a little and peaked his head in then he went back out the room, seconds later he came walking in with Tae. "Mommy happy burfday" and he handed me a piece of paper with paint all over it

"Thanks baby, mommy loves you"

"Happy Birthday Bihhh cant say the other word I dont want jr repeating it" Tae handed me a bag. I love surprises I reached in the bag and pulled out a necklace with my name on it.

"Thanks so much Tae I love it im about to get dressed yall give me a second"

"Good because im treating you to brunch bottomless mimosas"

"Okurtttt"

Once they left out I checked my phone and seen Josiah called and texted me. I decided to cal back I still love my man I always call him everynight to make sure he is still on track and is focused on getting himself together he has stopped drinking and has been doing so good with his intership they offered him a position after the summer.

"Hey"

"Happy Birthday Ma, Can I take you out tonight?"

I thought about it for a while "Yeah thats fine come with us to the club I'll send the address"

"Sayless"

My day went by so quick we were now in the car on our way to the club. Tae had his phone put recording me I was already 4 shots in singing My Type By saweetie with him and my cousins hyping me up I felt like the baddest bitch matter of fact I am the baddest bitch. Getting out the car we got nothing but looks from everybody in line. I walked right past they mad ass and straight to security.

"I already know who you are come on in Bri, Happy birthday"

I walked in and went straight to the bar "Which table is mine"

"ma'am your v.i.p section is ready for you up top"

"I thought I had a section already"

"Your husband called earlier and upgraded you to a better section Lucky girl, Happy birthday"

I smirked walking over to my section. It actually felt good to hear those words 'Your husband upgraded you to a better section'. The bottle girls walked up with signs and bottle sparklers. I was so happy at this moment we opened the bottles and continued drinking even though we were already drunk from pregaming. I seen Josiah enter the section he came over and kissed me.

"Hey they had me stay late at the intern" he looked at my outfit "Damnnn Ms.parker"

"You play allday" I laughed