Ch2: Let me give you the quick tour

Oscar was surprised that this camp was not alive in any way and this made his opinion 1,000,000 times better about this place. Hedgehog was relieved that it wasn't a trap. She went to look at the lake when Susie told everyone that she'd be giving them a quick tour. Susie called everyone to gather around the tents. "This is the campsite this is where half of you will be sleeping tonight it's gonna be a blast, Follow me to the next sight". As they traveled through the bright green grass they saw a cabin. Susie gestured for everyone's attention. " This is the cabin, the other half of you will be sleeping tonight. Now follow me to the bathrooms" she exclaimed. They followed her all the way to the bathrooms where they all stopped to see. "This is the bathroom" Hedgehog looked at the mirror and said in disgust: "The mirror is kinda dirty". Susie saw this and just wanted to get away from it. As they were leaving Hedgehog needed to use the restroom. When she was wrapping it up she washed her hand and stared at the mirror. All of a sudden the lights cut and Hedgehog was shocked to see what was in front of her in the mirror. She saw an image of everyone dead. Hedgehog screamed and ran out into the campsite.

Susie was handing out slips of papers with drawings on them. "Alright babies, time to split up the sleeping groups. If you received a tent you'll be sleeping at the tents and if you received a cabin you'll be sleeping at the cabin flip over your papers now.

Tents:

•Max

•Hedgehog

•Alexa

•And Lucy

Cabins: 

•Oscar

•Oliver

•Lem

•And Susie

Alright everyone go to your sleeping sites and get some rest we got some big stuff planned tomorrow.